Ghiradelli Free Chocolate

SweetSpot

DIS Veteran
Silly question but has Ghiradelli in Disney Springs stopped giving out a free piece of chocolate? My daughter is there now and it wasn't offered and I saw a report somewhere else that they also weren't given a piece a couple days ago.

I heard this from some guests during the F&W last fall. But some people said they were getting free samples. Maybe Ghiardelli was just finishing.

We got a piece last February, they were handing them out as you walked in. I had never been so it surprised me.

Maybe if they’re short staffed there’s no one to hand them out?

We are local so we are at Disney Springs a lot. We got them a couple times in December but I've heard from several people they aren't giving them out since the beginning of the year. Stopping at Ghiradelli is a must whenever we are at Disney Springs.

We got it when we last went about a month ago but it was carmel not my favorite so I'll skip next time

Received a piece in December 2018, no free samples offered when we were there last week.

Nothing late December/early January.
I just figure it’s hit and miss. I didn’t realize they gave out samples all the time.

At California Adventure in Disneyland, a free sample was only offered after we made our purchase. Noticed this difference the first week of January.

Silly question but has Ghiradelli in Disney Springs stopped giving out a free piece of chocolate? My daughter is there now and it wasn't offered and I saw a report somewhere else that they also weren't given a piece a couple days ago.

I just read they are going to start again with the free samples.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!