GFV Resort View vs. Standard GF Room

Polynesian27

Mouseketeer
Hi all, I'm having trouble understanding the differences between a GFV Resort Studio and regular rooms at GF? They look almost identical to me with both just recently completed or renovated? There is quite a difference in price between the two for the dates I'm looking at. Can anyone help me understand the differences? Thanks!!

First - I am assuming you are looking at cash prices. Points will always be more to trade into a hotel. But I was curious on the cash so took a look at the pricing but it showed as identical for the dates I looked so I'm unclear what big price difference you are seeing unless it's views? I guess different dates might have different pricing but only checked one set.

For room differences it appears the GF rooms do still have a king bed option as well as the 2 queens. If you book the VGF Resort studio it will always be 2 queens. You also know what building you will be in the the VGF studio - Big Pine Key. Otherwise the resort studios were designed to pretty much mirror a hotel room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter