GF Studio lake view

Gaudio45

Earning My Ears
Thinking of taking an anniversary trip in Feb. Hubby and I won't do the parks since it will be a relaxing long weekend trip but can u see the fireworks in GF Studio lake View room?

Thanks

I would say most likely no. The Villas are at the far end of the property away from the Magic Kingdom side and the rest of the hotel tends to be in the way. Possibly visible from certain rooms but I wouldn’t count on it. Easily walkable to viewable areas though and you would probably be able to see the boat parade of lights.

No, you cannot. They face the wrong way.

Some of the STANDARD studios can see fireworks, but those units are requests-not-booking.

Your best bet for a fireworks view from VGF is to walk out to the dock behind the main building.

We were recently in a LV Studio and could see parts of the fireworks. Room: 1214 (Rooms ending in "14", floors 1-5 have this similar view)

You can see the fireworks if you go by the snack shop and look straight down the canal to the castle. Grab a drink sit down and relax

We had a 1 bedroom lake view villa pur room number was 1516.
There is only 5 studio lake view villas where you would maybe get to see some of the fireworks. 2 for sure will give you the view of the tip of the castle. 1416 and 1516. 16 is the room number 14 means fourth floor and 15 means top floor.
In my pictures you can see the castle, i loved having morning coffee out there.20181202_222223.jpg20181202_222223.jpg20181203_065731.jpgVideoCapture_20190929-071649.jpgVideoCapture_20190929-071706.jpg

Take the monorail around to the BLT Top of the World Lounge. What better way to enjoy the fireworks.

Take the monorail around to the BLT Top of the World Lounge. What better way to enjoy the fireworks.
If you are a DVC member, there are now lots of renters who would not have access to TOWL. But yes a much better view from there

Is it possible to see the Electrical Water Pageant from these rooms also (the ones in these photos?) I know it starts in front of the marina so I'm guessing that the view may be blocked by the Big Pine Key building...

Is it possible to see the Electrical Water Pageant from these rooms also (the ones in these photos?) I know it starts in front of the marina so I'm guessing that the view may be blocked by the Big Pine Key building...

Yes, but it's not the best view as its somewhat in transit until it's passes VGF and parks in front of the Poly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!