GF RPC/Disneymoon: WEDDING VIDEO ADDED! 8/30

Wow! You looked absolutely gorgeous--everything: hair, dress, makeup--just beautiful.:thumbsup2 And you all look like you had the BEST time. Congratulations. (you could be on Bride Magazine;) --seriously) The video was awesome--they did a great job.

The videos are amazing! They did such a great job.

You looked absolutely stunning! I love the aqua blue color you chose; so pretty. It looked like a great party, too! So much personality and so fun!

thank you! it was a lot of fun. some people thought my color choice was weird when i told them about it but then loved it at the wedding!

I just finished reading your report and watching your recap video...... your wedding looks like it was absolutely BREATHTAKING! WOW! My dress is almost identical to yours except it is strapless but the bottom is the same, It is such a princess dress! We are going on our disneymoon next month, I cannot wait! Just wanted to drop you a note and tell you that your report was great and your wedding looked soooo fabulous!!!!

I just finished reading your report and watching your recap video...... your wedding looks like it was absolutely BREATHTAKING! WOW! My dress is almost identical to yours except it is strapless but the bottom is the same, It is such a princess dress! We are going on our disneymoon next month, I cannot wait! Just wanted to drop you a note and tell you that your report was great and your wedding looked soooo fabulous!!!!

aw thank you for the nice comments! i loved my dress, except it was too big on me :( i have a bad back and that dress was so darn heavy in the strapless version i opted for teh straps.
hope you have a great time on your honeymoon!:wizard:

Wow! Your wedding video was great. Your wedding looked so special. Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup2

i loved your wedding video!!! You look soooo pretty and you guys are a freakin' cute couple! I hope our videographer does as good a job as yours did and if he does then it'll def be worth the investment! Thanks for sharing!:goodvibes

What a great wedding video and the music choice is perfect. It gave me goosebumps watching it! Thank you so much for sharing and Congratulations!! :goodvibes

I saw your link in your siggy, I think I have glanced at your report before it looks familiar, but not sure if I have ever replyed, Only got to page 3 today, but great job.

Are you going to do another report when you get back from the next trip?

If so will it be in the trip report area, or over here?

i will catch up the rest of the way next week, have fun on your trip.

:)

hey there! of course i will do one for my next trip! i plan on doing a short pre trippe this wekeend sometime. be on teh lookout! it will be over on teh TR board! thanks for reading!

hey there! of course i will do one for my next trip! i plan on doing a short pre trippe this wekeend sometime. be on teh lookout! it will be over on teh TR board! thanks for reading!
I will look for it when I get back online Monday, have a good weekend.
:)

Just finally finished it.

The wedding stories were really funny, my DW had a good one about the bathroom, she said it was the most uncomforable thing going with my sister, her sister, and my groomsman girl friend in there at the same time.

She said that they all got a good shot of her butt.
:lmao:

The plantation looks really pretty, and sounds like you had a lot of awesome things that happened for you guys.

Very nice cake as well.

Just in time for you to start your next one.
:thumbsup2

What a brilliant TR. I found it on the GF FAQ sticky. Thank you so much for sharing it. Your wedding looked fantastic.

I am in the process of organising my wedding in Sept 08 and we will be going to the GF on our Disneymoon too. I am so excited!! :bride:

Hope you enjoyed your Anniversary trip :goodvibes

Just finally finished it.

The wedding stories were really funny, my DW had a good one about the bathroom, she said it was the most uncomforable thing going with my sister, her sister, and my groomsman girl friend in there at the same time.

She said that they all got a good shot of her butt.
:lmao:

The plantation looks really pretty, and sounds like you had a lot of awesome things that happened for you guys.

Very nice cake as well.

Just in time for you to start your next one.
:thumbsup2

thanks! we had great fun! can't believe it was a YEAR ago now! :scared1:
What a brilliant TR. I found it on the GF FAQ sticky. Thank you so much for sharing it. Your wedding looked fantastic.

I am in the process of organising my wedding in Sept 08 and we will be going to the GF on our Disneymoon too. I am so excited!! :bride:

Hope you enjoyed your Anniversary trip :goodvibes

the GF is great! let me know if you have any questions!

Congrats!!! Even thought it's a little late!!

I am so glad I found your other trip report and that it lead me to this one. I am so hooked! And I can't wait to see the wedding pictures. I am going to NOLA for the first time next month. DH has been many times. And we are also going back to Disney in March. You are making me so excited about both trips!

Your trip report is great, so far, and like I mentioned in your other one, I love the pictures!!

Got to get back to reading.....

sorry....double post.....I got impatient waiting for it to submit my reply. Now I really have to get back to reading your great trip report!!

Hi again! Just finished your whole wedding thread.....LOVED it!!! Thank you for sharing it with us! Now onto your next trip and I will have to peak at your dining report from your Honeymoon, too.

PS I felt SOOOO bad for your husband. When we were on the Disney cruise, on my birthday, I was so sick with stomach issues. There's pictures of me walking around the Bahamas with a plastic bag. Yucchhh.....luckily, I didn't have to use it once off the ship and it passed in a day or two. TMI!!! Anyway, I could totally relate to poor sickly.

Hi again! Just finished your whole wedding thread.....LOVED it!!! Thank you for sharing it with us! Now onto your next trip and I will have to peak at your dining report from your Honeymoon, too.

PS I felt SOOOO bad for your husband. When we were on the Disney cruise, on my birthday, I was so sick with stomach issues. There's pictures of me walking around the Bahamas with a plastic bag. Yucchhh.....luckily, I didn't have to use it once off the ship and it passed in a day or two. TMI!!! Anyway, I could totally relate to poor sickly.

thanks for reading! have fun in NOLA and disney! glad to know someone still reads this. it was back when i wa jobless so i put a LOT of time into it! i am so sorry you were sick on your cruise! i was prepared this time with SO much medication and hand sanitizer!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter