GF RPC/Disneymoon: WEDDING VIDEO ADDED! 8/30

Your wedding looked gorgeous and so did you! That was a true fairytale wedding, even if it wasn't Disney! Enjoyed reading your report very much, good luck on the job situation!

BTW, did your eye bother you during your Disneymoon?

Your wedding looked gorgeous and so did you! That was a true fairytale wedding, even if it wasn't Disney! Enjoyed reading your report very much, good luck on the job situation!

BTW, did your eye bother you during your Disneymoon?

thanks so much! glad you enjoyed reading. no my eye was suddenly ok! after the wedding that night i put a cold cloth on it and fell asleep like that and thats what teh Dr. said i needed, rest. it felt "funny" on the drive to orlando but didnt hurt. i still put the medication on for a couple days though!

HeathersweddingJan-8.jpg

my sis and lauren after I did her makeup. doesn't she look great? dont you love the falsies? I wore some too! i was NOT going to go with no bra!

Heather (or anyone who knows the answer)... do you need a bigger cup size if you're using falsies? I am somewhat lacking in that department, and all the dresses I try on are loose on top :rotfl2: I was going to buy these to help enhance that area, but I wanted to know if I need to buy a bigger size bra as well? Thanks :o

Heather (or anyone who knows the answer)... do you need a bigger cup size if you're using falsies? I am somewhat lacking in that department, and all the dresses I try on are loose on top :rotfl2: I was going to buy these to help enhance that area, but I wanted to know if I need to buy a bigger size bra as well? Thanks :o

erin, for this kind which was the ones that stick right to you, my sister and I both just got our actual cup size in them. my wedding dress was a little big so it did help to fill it in some. good luck!

Heather - Great report of your Disneymoon and Wedding, you looked stunning and like you had a real blast! I read all 23 pages when I should have been doing house work!

Sorry about your eye and Bobby getting sick, My husband got sick on a WDW holiday once, we stayed offsite, and we had to cancel the already paid transfer to AK, and early one, and he just wanted to sit, I made him go shopping and it made him feel a little better but I could only have a pretzel to eat as he couldn't bear the smell of food, the things we do for love!

Good luck with the job hunting, now back to the cleaning!!

heather...i noticed that you were considering a job in retail..I also had a hard time finding a job after graduating esp. b/c I came up to Starkville with my fiance b/c he got in vet school and I am working as a manager at Abercrombie and Fitch and I love it!! The hours are not wonderful but the job is alot of fun! You can go on their website and fill out an application I think? Hope this helps!!

heather...i noticed that you were considering a job in retail..I also had a hard time finding a job after graduating esp. b/c I came up to Starkville with my fiance b/c he got in vet school and I am working as a manager at Abercrombie and Fitch and I love it!! The hours are not wonderful but the job is alot of fun! You can go on their website and fill out an application I think? Hope this helps!!

if you want more information about the job pm me and ill give you more details!

aw you are so sweet, thanks so much! i know I haven't "added" to this thread about job stuff in awhile, but I actually got a job through my MIL as an administrative assistant at an engineering firm. it pays really well, has full health insurrance and I never have to work nights or weekends!
I'm so glad you love your job, i think thats so important! thanks again for the help!:goodvibes

ok, so I am FINALLY supposed to be getting my wedding video in the next couple weeks, and the recaps will be posted online, so when they are, I will post a link so everyone can check it out! :surfweb:

Can't wait to see the recap Heather!! I remember when I finally saw mine-it seemed like forever that we had to wait(it really wasn't, of course) and it brought back so many things that I had forgotten about!

Just read your trip/wedding report. Fabulous! Thanks for working on it for us. Since you loved (and were good at) planning your own wedding, you should extend your fabulous day by becoming a wedding planner! Then you can live vicariously through your clients.

Just read your trip/wedding report. Fabulous! Thanks for working on it for us. Since you loved (and were good at) planning your own wedding, you should extend your fabulous day by becoming a wedding planner! Then you can live vicariously through your clients.

I would LOVE to, but don't have the money to "start up" and i ahve no connections around here to work for someone that does that. *sigh*

i am still patiently waiting for my video recap to appear online...iwill update when it is up!

Oh well. I know you would be good at it!

THe important thing, though, is when are you going back to Disney? (Nevermind, just saw your ticker. Where is your pre-trippie?)

Oh well. I know you would be good at it!

THe important thing, though, is when are you going back to Disney? (Nevermind, just saw your ticker. Where is your pre-trippie?)

i havent started one yet. I am a high school volleyball coach as well as working another job 40 hours a week so i may have to wait till mid october at the end of teh season when i have more time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter