GF- question about grounds

travelitis

DIS Veteran
While my 4 dd is at the Wonderland Tea Party my dh, 2 ds and I will be looking for a way to kill time. We were wondering if there are any picnic tables or benches outside that would be discreet enough for us to sit and eat sandwiches. We're not interested in lunch at any of the GF restaurants.

I'd head on down to the beach area, where there are some chairs and loungers. The dock for the boat launches has a couple benches as well. The pool areas also contain tables/chairs but you might have to be very cunning to get one if you are going during a busy time.
I have never seen picnic tables anywhere on the grounds, however.
-Andrew

The tea party is a couple of days before Thanksgiving, so it shouldn't be crowded by the pool. I wouldn't sit there unless the tables weren't in demand or we were eating at the pool bar.

If you don't want to hang by the beach, wander around the corner to the Gasparilla Grill.

They have umbrella tables and chairs set up, overlooking the marina, with a splendid view of The Castle.

Occasionally, ducks will wander by, looking for handouts.

It's a fun spot to spend a little time, sip a little java.

If the weather is nippy, you can hang inside; the lobby is GREAT for people watching, and it has The Most Comfortable Couches in The World.

Nap, anyone? ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter