Geyser Point confusion

Myan10

Earning My Ears
Hi! I went to Geyser Point when it first opened but I had heard things have changed now. Half of our party will have QS DP and we won't. Can one half order from lounge menu and the other from the QS but ALL sit in the lounge area? Thanks :)

I’m not positive, but I don’t think they would allow someone to bring food into the lounge. If there are still servers in the lounge I’d think you have to order from them.

I just went there today for dinner.
First, I went to the quick service counter. The guy asked if my order was for there or to go. I told him I was going to eat there.
He explained that the quick service window is only for ordering food to go (i.e., take out).
If you plan to eat at the restaurant, go over to the entrance, and someone will seat you and give you menus.
(The crispy chicken sandwich was good, the fries could use more salt or something. There were also a couple pairs of ducks waddling around.)

So...if half of your party is doing quick service, they can order their food from the quick service counter, but they can't eat it at the restaurant. I'm guessing they'll have to find picnic tables or something.
If they want to eat in the restaurant, they have to be seated with the rest of you from the start.

We find Geyser Point a very enjoyable place to use our QS credits. A relaxing place to sit with a great view, great food and a delicious cocktail. What more could you want.

I know they have Whispering Canyon for table service, one credit DDP and Story Book which is two credits. We have eaten at both of these also but the relaxing feel of Geyser is the one we enjoy the most.

Artist Point Storybook Dining is only 1 credit now, it changed over when they had the theme change😊

^^^
Storybook Dining is also no longer a Signature so thank goodness the guests of WL still have a good QS in GP.
Love their black cherry mule.

Really wish they accepted tables in wonderland but because they are considered quick service they do not. The only “lounge” I know of that does not. We will stop by occasionally for one glass of wine just to enjoy the view and move on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!