#GettingChunky - A Nov 2019 F&W Dining Report! NEW 6/2 THE END our Last Day of Eating!

We did Star Tours and when we walked by the Oasis Canteen I saw they had another holiday drink so I had to get that one too because there was a Mickey Glow Cube! So cute! Yes I'm a sucker for glow cubes in cute shapes.
I am also a sucker for glow cubes!! And now I'm jealous I don't have that one, LOL.

Windy ride on the skyliner! I love it!
And people were worried there wouldn't be enough air flow through the vents!!

I walked by the theater and they had started letting people in and I managed to find a seat in the back among all the other older women who were also NSYNC fans back in their hayday. 😆 Steve went to wander around by himself. Surprisingly, he's not an NSYNC fan, LOL.
I remember you posting on FB on this night, and being INSANELY jealous!!! And what perfection that they sang "Tearin up my heart." I would have probably burst into tears.

Those attraction posters and photo spots were AWESOME! I especially love the one where you're standing on Spaceship Earth!

Beach Club and Storm Along Bay on a warm sunny afternoon is perfection. What a fun day and it looked like a perfect Epcot evening. Lovely :goodvibes

My 16 month old was playing next to me while I was reading the last update. She spotted the Skyliner, put her hand on her hair, and said, "Oh wow."

Which she has never done before. 🤣

DH was across the room. "Did she just say, 'Oh wow'?"

She also approved of the "Bickey" in your drink just before the Skyliner. 😁

and enjoyed the holiday decor.

Isn't DHS the BEST at Holiday decoration?! I think they're my favie.
Mickey Glow Cube! So cute! Yes I'm a sucker for glow cubes in cute shapes.

I didn't know about those! Need.

And from Morocco: Spicy Hummus Fries with Cucumber, Tomatoes, Onions, Tzatziki, and Chipotle Sauce and Organic Red Sangria.

One of my very favorite booths!!! LOVE the Hummus Fries!!

You have me so confused with all the different TRs going on! You mentioned that you were going to Monsieur Paul, and I was like.....they just ate there! But this was the French Lunch and not dinner.

I'm going to have to make my comments brief because I can't keep with all your different reports much less everyone else's reports as well!

Your French lunch looked great! I would have been happy with everything except the piece of salmon, but if they just served me the main plate without the salmon, I'm sure that I would have been plenty full, and enjoyed all the wines!

If we do the French lunch, I just plan on going back to the room and sleeping it off. Then again, I don't tell them to stop pouring! :laughing:

Your next day sounded great as well! It sounds like you had some of those Pixie Dust FP with all the rides that you got in that day.

I wish I liked nutella, that waffle sounds good except for the nutella. Those tots sound yummy. Totally carb loaded.

I swear next time we are at WDW I am going to Takumi Tei!!! Do you know if you have to get the Omakase if you dine in that special room? I want to get a party together to done in there. I read a review and they served a different menu than the regular dining rooms.

Anyways....back to trying to catch up....

Your breakfast at Captain Cooks sounded good. I've never been one for QS breakfasts mainly because we just do something in the room. We should try more of them!

All your drinks sounded yummy! Those were some interesting choices from the food booths. I've had the pork belly, but never tried any of the other ones that you had.

Your room at the BC looks nice. I'm not sure why it looks so different that ours, perhaps yours is facing the other direction, or just your camera angles.

OK, caught up here, now I have two others to catch up on!

I need to eat more fish in general. It’s just when it comes to mealtime I’m usually starving so I end up choosing something I know I’ll like over something I might like but there’s really no excuse. It’s not like I’m a skinny mini- I could definitely afford to miss an odd meal lol. I always like the look of sushi but then there’s Yorkshire fish and chips to be had!:rotfl:
I will give it a go the next time I’m allowed out of the house and let you know how I get on. Like you say- it could become my favourite thing to eat! Ya never know!
I agree I need to eat fish more. I like going out for sushi at a proper restaurant so during this quarantine all the take out sushi is just horrendous. Don't let that be your first sushi experience lol!
Wow that 1 bedroom looks gorgeous- I wouldn’t want to leave either! Love the bath tub too. Totally agree about stormalong bay. That pool is so much fun! Love the photos and what a perfect last day. EPCOT is my favourite park, it’s just so lovely to snack and stroll around and being able to walk back to your room at the end of the night is perfect!:goodvibes
I LOVED being able to walk back to our room. I really love the BC and it's quaint and elegant rooms!
Oh, sure. No problem. Just hop on a plane, self isolate afterwards for 14 days, and then come over. Easy.
That doesn't sound quite so bad.
Steve, looking bad***. And you're just there, livin' the life.
Those were the days...long gone.
::yes::
How do you find those?
I have no idea, I probably saw someone on instagram or facebook got one and I had to get one too!
:laughing: Although... I'd have to agree. It's like Kylo Ren is trying to be as cool as Vader... and failing.
Yup
That sounds right up my alley. Tangy or tart plus sweet? ::yes::
It was so yummy!
And suddenly Su-Lynn is sucked out of the skyliner!
(Super cute shot, though. :thumbsup2 )
Oh gee thanks!
Love the deep soaker tub.
It was so nice!
I would so love to try that pool someday...
And it probably will never happen.
:sad:
::yes::
I don't know if I can go to Epcot and not get one of those.
It's so good!
Happy for you... but I'm with Steve.
Hmm, I wonder why.
I would love to see a Mary Poppins attraction. I envision it like a Peter Pan ride. You could see Mary floating in to Cherry Tree Lane, "jump" into a painting and race along with Mary, Bert and the children on Merry-go-round horses. Soar along the rooftops via the chimney... so many things.
That would be awesome!
Ew. Coconut. Nope!
And that's why I ate it! So you didn't have to!!
I love the sound of that ride. Oh how I wish 1) disney made your ride and 2) we could go there!!!!
Excellent plan!!
I absolutely LOVED this!!!!!!!
It was really good! Love me some dried meats and cheese!

Man you really took one for the team there :D
I really did, it was tough but I did it, for everyone's sake.
I had no idea that vader was there. We've never met him. So cool!
He's fairly recent, I think within the last 6 months.
Love the room. What I wouldn't give to just chill in that room for a few days right about now
OMG that would be heaven.
That ramen looks and sounds so cool. Hopefully it will return and I can have one this year.
It was fun to eat! Crossing fingers for November!
What a fun night!!! Love when surprise guests come out
It really was sooooo amazing!
Had to do a double take on Steve. Totally looks like he is striking a John Travolta Saturday Night fever pose.
Haha, he's got hidden talents apparently!
I also love the 1BR at BCV, so pretty and spacious!
It really is!
SAB is the best pool ever - I bet it was really nice in November. I feel like every time I have stayed at the BCV it's always summer lol.
It was beautiful weather during our November trip!
This is so cool! How fun that it was kind of a surprise and you just happened to be at EPCOT that night!
It really was icing on the cake! I had so much fun being a teeny bopper again!
We too love the BC and Stormalong Bay...It's so great to be able to walk to Epcot and DHS. Great reviews!
Thank you! It's such a beautiful resort and LOVE stormalong bay!
I am also a sucker for glow cubes!! And now I'm jealous I don't have that one, LOL.
It was so cute! I had to have it!!
And people were worried there wouldn't be enough air flow through the vents!!
LOL I wonder if you'd get wet when it rains though! I have not been during the rain!
I remember you posting on FB on this night, and being INSANELY jealous!!! And what perfection that they sang "Tearin up my heart." I would have probably burst into tears.
OMG I was so excited, my inner self was dying and crying at the same time!!!
Those attraction posters and photo spots were AWESOME! I especially love the one where you're standing on Spaceship Earth!
Thank you! They are so fun! A lot of people didn't even notice they were there!
Beach Club and Storm Along Bay on a warm sunny afternoon is perfection. What a fun day and it looked like a perfect Epcot evening. Lovely :goodvibes
It really was a great day!! I got to do everything I planned to and then throw in NSync and it was perfect!
Your BC room was absolutely gorgeous!!!!
It was soooo nice, I wish I could stay in a 1-BR all the time!

My 16 month old was playing next to me while I was reading the last update. She spotted the Skyliner, put her hand on her hair, and said, "Oh wow."

Which she has never done before. 🤣

DH was across the room. "Did she just say, 'Oh wow'?"

She also approved of the "Bickey" in your drink just before the Skyliner. 😁

That is super adorable that your little girl did that, how cute! And good eye spotting my glow cube!
How sweet!!

Isn't DHS the BEST at Holiday decoration?! I think they're my favie.

They really do awsome decor!! I was surprised!

I didn't know about those! Need.
I'm a sucker for a Glow cube...and Mickey shaped ones especially!

One of my very favorite booths!!! LOVE the Hummus Fries!!
Sooo good!
You have me so confused with all the different TRs going on! You mentioned that you were going to Monsieur Paul, and I was like.....they just ate there! But this was the French Lunch and not dinner.
I know I am very guilty of trying to post them all at the same time. But I'm almost done with this Dining report, I promis!
Your French lunch looked great! I would have been happy with everything except the piece of salmon, but if they just served me the main plate without the salmon, I'm sure that I would have been plenty full, and enjoyed all the wines!
Soooo good. Everything was amazing!
If we do the French lunch, I just plan on going back to the room and sleeping it off. Then again, I don't tell them to stop pouring! :laughing:
Haha Good idea!
Your next day sounded great as well! It sounds like you had some of those Pixie Dust FP with all the rides that you got in that day.
He he he he. We did indeed get pixie dusted and I am forever grateful!
I wish I liked nutella, that waffle sounds good except for the nutella. Those tots sound yummy. Totally carb loaded.
Oh that's interesting you don't like nutella. Is it the hazelnuts or the chocolate that you don't like?
I swear next time we are at WDW I am going to Takumi Tei!!! Do you know if you have to get the Omakase if you dine in that special room? I want to get a party together to done in there. I read a review and they served a different menu than the regular dining rooms.
I am not sure about the special room. I'd be surprised if anyone has booked on yet. There were only a handful of others in the restaurant, and I honestly thing that no know knows it there somehow. Especially all the newbies and non-Foodies.
Your breakfast at Captain Cooks sounded good. I've never been one for QS breakfasts mainly because we just do something in the room. We should try more of them!
Most are pretty standard but some are better than others!
All your drinks sounded yummy! Those were some interesting choices from the food booths. I've had the pork belly, but never tried any of the other ones that you had.
I try to go for some interesting sounding ones, and I usually almost order everything from Japan anyways.
Your room at the BC looks nice. I'm not sure why it looks so different that ours, perhaps yours is facing the other direction, or just your camera angles.
It's the only 1 BR we've been at so not sure how the others look like but from what I read they seem to be all similar.

I thank you for your sacrifice.
You're welcome.

Day 5: November 13th

It was our last day, boo hiss. :(

Today was our breakfast at Ale & Compass. I love having breakfast in or around the resort we're saying at (I'm all about the convenience, haha). I've always been very curious about this restaurant. We never ate at the old Captains Grill when it was still in this spot but did when it moved to it's temporary spot to Ariel's, one of the private banquet rooms.
We did think the food was good then, but everything, including the design has been completely elevated at All & Compass. It has that nice nautical industrial chic vibe in there which is very popular right now.

ACtC-3e4hD1_UIqWGPI9s89WJTDThzGKX-DaDsBEjUtW28Qn3vzq6mK0oZ_di9seCmp4Frs3qwgN3nizg3ES2txd0Rfqyu8NAlZw1HuXm8PY1BDp2N11bFOWng0QMXgkrOLHlA_mIMm-WSwELI1tWDkO4xf4OQ=w541-h721-no

ACtC-3cmS3l45jXhVobfyWuhgn7n-68QzyK60vmP7YKMr1KUrXxQjvWDPHpyEcdWOc4-oepeQQWjHnRyAexaGCjRxfh_qxZ340vr5GTUciU_NTJb9KhIi975Y81Em9CQdYpnWFMKR81fl76iTtc-yFFRT-I4Eg=w541-h721-no

ACtC-3caGuSFyQtqhUQNDVuO8HBsjsmBa3HTM1oqXUUR-Owd5A9Z2bGJbM-KaSN2OxCYVrLkWW2a22vQylDlJJP67NCe7iCT2Hr6ERGw-vs9z1mdr69GHgnL_kOdirQEza3GriQcvS_MD3_ZV_cQSsyfNdpd2Q=w541-h721-no

Steve and I both opted for the entree plus buffet. You can get your entree sans buffet but it's only a few dollars more. Plus it includes tea or juice so it is a no-brainer if you drink those, to select that option! :rotfl:

Here's a quick video of the spread at the buffet. You can see plenty of fruit, famous parker house rolls, cheeses, charcuterie, breads etc. They all looked amazing!

Ale and Compass Continental Breakfast Buffet

I got a nice first buffet plate of all the good carbs plus some fruit for balance. :laughing:

ACtC-3f9Qe2sN7Z5xyPuCZ7TpmS48rq36B5Eb4WhNiO1W9nghOwr6lfYsTH2sEGmXKB8_3mzNPIlDLQVOwYxzxBok1P8uxWMChFIlYDPNHprj5t_-V2RZ3Gl4MFZz9FFebKnZQuuoUH2WlGhI8UE4kCqLih-jQ=w962-h721-no

My main course was the Shirmp n Grits with two poached eggs:

ACtC-3c9gY1PzbjeHCXpNlzYMz4wNOY7fWAmx974zB0VGydvUAMJXK_uIoO9zjjHyR9Y3pM6BeUia5QmyuwAlFtwfdbODZJ8kdepcAFUa-baSnFBOe7oTn46lzLuAp_vjZhAmPlZKY-LUbUzrQrza5B3ZHluCA=w541-h721-no

Here's a size perspective. I thought it was a very generous portion!

ACtC-3fJTpx91d7C-5wDEUWEBiRow9Ozp5pwbDKgWwlhtfnKXpgEeTL72jDN_v4PvhuUtTyOBMNvMbaMSlX7o6w_JAdSCbYHtXmp7G40X9cA2zgt0nCDd9ILhh1B5d9NhsP3FbhAIJonsVbGdN0ZyRCv79FbYQ=w541-h721-no

It was a lot of food, after devouring all those rolls from the buffet, LOL. I really enjoyed this, the shrimp were large and plump, and the eggs perfectly poached. There was a ton of creamy grits below. And the sauce had a mild kick. Overall, a winner!

Steve got a vegetarian bowl. It had quinoa, sweet potatoes Eggs, kale, and vegan sausage. Honestly I thought I'd hate something like this but I tried it and i thought it was great. I have to get over the texture of quinoa though but i can see this being good with brown rice instead. All the items had a lot of flavor so it was good to pair with the blander quinoa.

ACtC-3etIYlltrDpb0Yqy9k1fJDWTzVi9F5FN_cpjWnnJ5SC9CTJmQEJmKEgp3kiSa9uvjmhVfTG-w_cL71WtCgMIEgAAH0M8lKf_k-cMD_bI9TsRC-wyGvirSD0ZJLHiP-EuqQIQaV6LeHb7yem3dTm5k9u7Q=w541-h721-no

We thought Ale and Compass was really nice for breakfast and we'd love to come here again as we think it is a great deal! It will be a large breakfast if you order the buffet with your entree. So I'd do this only on days you don't have anything else big planned for lunch.

We checked out of the Beach Club and stored our stuff with Bell Services, our flight wasn't until that evening so we had a few hours at the parks.

For us, we were headed to AK for some rides and to eat at Satuli! The beautiful tree greeted us at arrival:

ACtC-3c6fW9WgGfBop8Npje7WgIDQRMZ4GM7wN353C0vBsAw95oKjtCy5l3l90wFOirpVfHRZGz6YP7N8ap4o_1EbvtGFx2qxTDPj6XtS7mHd38jq7f4Wtibd-bgdKeAhLmwvVdssBqhcXrzMXpPyi6r35LetQ=w541-h721-no

We met up with some friends @MeghanEmily and her hubby Nathan over at the Safari. We had a really fun, bumpy ride on Simba One!

ACtC-3ftlS9EnhmSe2hTxin7g4Wk34NbYFTI8W1YgI3Wq2JpADSd5OgDy0-aYe7eeMZ_9QejzT2ZwbtkAoPBNqCm4ExaBvMMQ7C3NN1SaF0T-XmgA1VDAkL1T8zj419ltLv-sOlqP_wgTu3wwYSwVrTeAVWBSQ=w541-h721-no

ACtC-3ejVmDoZLCVjE3ufB2qtyptX5x7IySbxNDAKD2AvtGbw4CYg-Xswo0nX1bXL2OupriKaymtENqi6DGm1vGcmlmBo-ypB5w7Wik3cJR0FRiiee3l_Pr0wXZGFWepwBl8PJe6beuxep4Rvw0_usizN4eVNA=w541-h721-no

We then had a meal over at our favorite Quick Service, Satuli Canteen. The Chicken Bowl over rice and beans is my favorite and I love the charred green onion vinaigrette! I always get this once on each trip. It's just so good and it's a healthy -ish meal that doesn't weigh me down for the rest of the day, because I had more eating to do!

ACtC-3chplrNd_s09YMg2OssXvwG4zAHWy5BLssj0ensUS71PszlI-SUEWbsrujqNW8TZ07OmjL6ByuF0COLDJW6R7OCLH3qZkcItr9gdEHmZr8HBGfR-jNeRsav7wpMGNNCizh0-CHJ2M-UWkLyrX9t1gwxVQ=w962-h721-no

We parted ways with Meghan and went back to Epcot to get some eats before our flight back home. I managed to pick up a few same day FPs and we got to ride Soarin on row B1! The best!

ACtC-3eU5iHXiHZbU1I3SNeSE2o2TbOcnbSXm9bZA6gx3666an8DpWEb_4tlUrD2eJRiREtzhSeYLHDtgUpNKzbC1PZ4iiysJyt3h0VcELsNdLWgC0kPzdo-mt454ROee4E7MUw68XV_jYAWj_0ooTc75a1e9Q=w541-h721-no

We picked up some Food and Wine eats for an early dinner:

Active Eats: Baked Shrimp and Scallop Scampi Dip with Sourdough Baguette

ACtC-3f45s9PB_nx96P8qdjclmB9yOdeW3OUcSWWDJgn3eIvIJ3dYgqekAEt-EFSW8dNt7VS5ZhHdoo5_H_USgmdHaNC_i0ogL3Xtkjhw0fQCnXfkdlP5-oAPnSN4dtfXfekJUaLMWY-cqKgTJUJsD6TDwaTKg=w541-h721-no

This was really good! Look at how beautifully plump and grilled those scallops are! The sauce was sufficiently cheese-y and went well as a dip for the bread. I didn't even need the bread but I don't say no to extra carbs.

From the Wine and Dine Studio: Butternut Squash Ravioli with Brown Butter Vinaigrette, Parmesan Cheese and Pumpkin Seeds

ACtC-3cLld3u2K8_LUIQBLcaqls2iTLPkaAdRaYJglyG9ON6Ix9WqKpaXEElXKtJLNge_Z2a6jdSIVztBhN7Qk1vLOIXRLmmbYAPBntzscSg6dROwA4eNnUUTbx20jEKz855iIiv3RFL7RBuQnSN6IcWJGiArQ=w541-h721-no

These were lovely, I really like butternut squash paired with brown butter!

From Hawaii: Grilled Tuna Tataki with Seaweed Salad, Pickled Cucumbers and Wasabi Cream and the Teriyaki-glazed SPAM® Hash with Potatoes, Peppers, Onions and spicy Mayonnaise

ACtC-3dAELozjrDyTZD9i_IF4g87sdDEWyPQlbelrdN2cOl3Qk5cyc4oriwoCUHm4L_ffZwVCdBc4dhAMGNe1-cXtalQePxgWHnnDvkeevRPVh8B5gTYYxHTFBtlXQzu2WzSvFdG4VFYK_D6635S5PebQPxvNg=w541-h721-no

I really liked the SPAM dish - it was salty and porky and the spicy mayo was a nice compliment. The tuna tataki was alright, I've definitely had better.

From Islands of the Caribbean: Quesito: Puff Pastry with Sweetened Cream Cheese and Guava Sauce

ACtC-3dfC1SGChU-07YAbsOhSqzSjhV3AibWQKeMXWnF0aORoez8gqRqrg5pxkbEmywd7NAqozh1vAVPQ9S66kbaQm69c4GYqvlk5zUBC4-tdBrkaYFhjxeRLezDhgDeNaPBwLVT0uIU8VtIOOZJ-TuuGFX5Gw=w541-h721-no

Yum! This was so good, nice and flaky with sweet cream cheese and guava. I loved it!

From India: Madras Red Curry with Roasted Cauliflower, Baby Carrots, Chickpeas and Basmati Rice

ACtC-3e5tDjKzp5hUsDSdgl79Bh7Otto9VnRxo8pWPcSPru58B5rnzLKQ6zHh48E-3WcFNaKSUfTEbESM2BmBTYp5_FBuc-wwl9vRMEZej1N-D7BBUBEnhSsUMzVymdkC9BEswzuLeOzK-985qmQfm4aazxNEw=w541-h721-no

This was really good, it looks like a lot but because it was vegan, it didn't feel like a ton of heavy food. It packed a ton of flavor and I didn't even miss the meat!

Sadly it was almost time to head out to catch Magical Express. Of course I passed by the Eat to the Beat concert for one last round with Joey Fatone and friends...he sang Bye Bye Bye and I was ecstatic!!!

ACtC-3fhTN8sKUbdJY0TwYc_pF-sAWwQ4Rjlt95qZc9LnzXLP3Ue5jtvYzRZLUDvaVKyvypF6FWOk5jpJJArsiFG6RO4uTAPb5riioq1jgVExdiepMY3KWGRm3V1N39GlRxoN5gV2DqMPVWiBHo3jRcQ4CDIJA=w541-h721-no

I grabbed this last drink from Morocco before we headed out finally...it was the organic sangria I had the day before that was so good!

ACtC-3fvxbncT_73HSYqros9fl0-Y4sOIxz4aZ2__lNnMIunj63jLQDTovFFCEKxWNQpXUmbIyijdqC8PsH5eFA4McaECJiXdZWo0HqFS7O4osNH3d-f0Ey2mE1UP-4CmusdHMN-orRbPV3i2xf5g8gau-hRng=w541-h721-no

Goodbye Epcot! Goodbye Disney! Until we meet again!

We're still hungry for more! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

ACtC-3eVuzCYID6Ujw3iqiqfFSjYuWApH49EVGd8IZNBJLSl0Gb_eZkefBaFrblW5F51V7tW20Um8NV3j5Mb4XxeUQEFrCQgXspEfuCfKEUEtwP6IFRh9xkJ_ziqnaa_0b-EoYJf5t4xwDCbzSaeGaBnomgxxg=w1082-h721-no

We had a wonderful trip filled with amazing food. I can't wait until we're back in our happy place dining at our favorite places again. Who knows if there even will be a Food & Wine Festival this year. :( But I am crossing my fingers there will be a little somethin' somethin' for this hungry Disney gal. We have trips booked in August, Sept and November - it will be weird with no characters but at least there will be some magic for sure!

Until next time...you can read about our Jan 2020 trip in my ongoing TR...
Rise of the Chunkies! A Jan 2020 Trip Report

Thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed this Dining Report!

What a great last food day. We had Ale and Compass for the first time last year and really enjoyed it. We didn't do the buffet but all the entrees were delicious. Jason has already requested we go back in November.

And love going out on a food and wine note. I so, so, so hope they have it this year. Its been 3 years since we last did Food and Wine and I need all the snacks and drinks in my life. Fingers crossed for us both!

You packed in so much tastiness into your last day!!!! So awesome that you were able to meet up with @MeghanEmily and Nathan, too.

And honestly, perfection that you got to hear "Bye, Bye, Bye" when it was time to leave. My one wedding reception regret is the note I forgot to give my DJ to play that as our last song :) I thought I was so clever!!!

And of course another FABULOUS dining TR from you!!! Always one of my favorites!!

DH and I are headed for a trip in Aug, then a family trip in December (our first during ANY holiday!!) and then February!!

I feel that these trips will also be quite different than our previous ones but I'll take a "version" of Disney!

I remember that meal at Satu'li well! I'm pretty sure it was the one where you and Steve convinced Nathan that we had to go over our dining budget and try the tasting menu at Takumi Tei! :P ...worth it!

It was our last day, boo hiss. :(
Boo!!
I love having breakfast in or around the resort we're saying at (I'm all about the convenience, haha).
Unless.. you're at a Value. Then your options are a tad more... limited.
It has that nice nautical industrial chic vibe
Oh, sure. I have that at home now.

(no I don't.)
Behold. Post COVID-social distancing dining room.
Steve and I both opted for the entree plus buffet. You can get your entree sans buffet but it's only a few dollars more.
Definitely a no brainer.
Here's a size perspective. I thought it was a very generous portion!
That's a lot!
I have to get over the texture of quinoa
Ditto. Not a fan.
We met up with some friends @MeghanEmily and her hubby Nathan
Oh! How nice! I'd love to meet them some time. :)
The Chicken Bowl over rice and beans is my favorite and I love the charred green onion vinaigrette! I always get this once on each trip. It's just so good and it's a healthy -ish meal that doesn't weigh me down for the rest of the day,
I think I maybe had this? Been too long, though, so I'm not even sure anymore.
we got to ride Soarin on row B1! The best!
:thumbsup2
Active Eats: Baked Shrimp and Scallop Scampi Dip with Sourdough Baguette
That was soo good!
I really liked the SPAM dish
Darn! That looks good. Wish I'd gotten it.
Sadly it was almost time to head out to catch Magical Express.
:(
We're still hungry for more! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
OMG! You'll burst!
Who knows if there even will be a Food & Wine Festival this year. :(
Yeah... :(
We have trips booked in August, Sept and November
Wow! Lots! That's great! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!