Getting to Vineland Outlets without a car??

button409

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

Just wondering what the best way is to get from Disney to Vineland Outlets without a car. Our initial plan was to get an Uber, but we have 3 kids aged 5,3 and 1, so Ubers won't have enough car seats for us, and even if they did would charge $10 per seat each way. Is there a bus from anywhere on property that we could get. Or does anyone know if the Minnie Vans would be an option? Other that this we will be staying on property and obviously can use the Disney transportation system.
Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!

Without a car, Uber or taxi is your only option. Disney transportation, including Minnie vans do not leave property.

We find that getting a bus to Disney Springs and a taxi from there works out the easiest for us but we don’t have kids. Check out the lynx bus website as they run frequent buses from the transportation and ticket centre. Might mean a longer journey though.

We find that getting a bus to Disney Springs and a taxi from there works out the easiest for us but we don’t have kids. Check out the lynx bus website as they run frequent buses from the transportation and ticket centre. Might mean a longer journey though.
Great thank you - will take a look at the website. Didn't think it would be so tricky to try and get there!

Great thank you - will take a look at the website. Didn't think it would be so tricky to try and get there!

You might want to rent a car for the day, if you can. Although I'm not sure how you would go about renting car seats.

You might want to rent a car for the day, if you can. Although I'm not sure how you would go about renting car seats.
Thanks, just checked and to rent a car for one day with car seats would cost around $75, plus then the cost of parking it at the resort. Perhaps its not going to be a realistic option for us. Just checked out the lynx buses and that doesn't look like an option either. Who knew it would be so difficult!

Thanks, just checked and to rent a car for one day with car seats would cost around $75, plus then the cost of parking it at the resort. Perhaps its not going to be a realistic option for us. Just checked out the lynx buses and that doesn't look like an option either. Who knew it would be so difficult!

Leave the kids with the other adult and go by yourself?! ;)

Its difficult because Disney doesnt want people to go off property.

Leave the kids with the other adult and go by yourself?! ;)

Its difficult because Disney doesnt want people to go off property.
Haha, yes I think we may have to do that! Shame though as the kids will want some souvenirs and I know the outlet there would be way cheaper than in the parks!

Haha, yes I think we may have to do that! Shame though as the kids will want some souvenirs and I know the outlet there would be way cheaper than in the parks!

Well, maybe take the one child (5) that hopefully won't need a car seat? Then he or she can help pick out presents for the younger kids.

Just got back from WDW and ordered a cab via Lyft which picked us up at the hotel, took us to Vineland and then ordered another for the way home. From memory it was around $11 each way. We were staying onsite at POFQ. Lyft was slightly cheaper than Uber.

What’s Disney vans xx
Technically Mini Vans, they are basically an Uber/Lyft but the car is painted up with mini mouse spots. You hire via Lyft app. They are expensive but staffed by CMs and have access to drop off in bus area, so for MK drive over the other side of water rather than TTC.

When we rent a car for shopping at the Outlets we do a pick up at 8am ish and a drop off the same day at 5 - 6pm. It still is billed as a full day, but we are not paying to park overnight at the resort. Alamo has 2 onsite locations (Car Care Center & Dolphin Hotel) they will pick you up & drop you back at your resort. Last stay we were at the Yacht Club and just walked to & from the Dolphin.

If it applies, the other thing we do quite often is use our AirMiles or Aeroplan reward miles to cover the full cost of our car rental, it reduces our cost to just the car seat rental. We are covered for insurance on our personal car insurance policy so that also saves a few dollars.

But doing it that way excludes Alamo, so we book either Avis or Hertz (both have locations at Disney Springs hotels - at the Hilton @ Bonnet Creek and at the Hilton on Resort Plaza Blvd) both are easy to get to from WDW resorts.

Technically Mini Vans, they are basically an Uber/Lyft but the car is painted up with mini mouse spots. You hire via Lyft app. They are expensive but staffed by CMs and have access to drop off in bus area, so for MK drive over the other side of water rather than TTC.

Oh I see lol thank you for explaining Hun xx

We have caught a bus to Disney Springs in the past and then walked to the Crossroads with son in a stroller. Then walked over and turned right and then walked down towards the area close to Marriott Village at Little Lake Brian. Follow the road around past said resort and continue up to the Premium Outlets. It’s a canny bit of walking and your kids need to be used to following your instructions. The crossings don’t give much time for pedestrians and the kiddos need to keep up the pace. Once there though you can get some fab bargains, make sure you can get all your purchases back in your cases though. We have walked back again ( in a down pour ) but I would recommend booking a taxi it will save your arms and the kids will probably be quite tired by then.

Premium Outlets were offering a free shoppers shuttle from some Orlando hotels including the Swan and Dolphin and Disney Springs hotels.
I am having trouble confirming this is still available but if you contact the Outlets, I am sure they will give you the most accurate information.
Remember to sign up for the Simon VIP club for extra shopping discounts.
Have a great holiday.

Ohhh just had a little nosey and did find this http://maingatetaxi.com/Shuttle_Reservations.aspx but when you select Swan or Dolphin it doesn't have any destination options so I'm assuming it isn't available any more

However making an assumption that you could get to Bonnet Creek from one of the parks they do have an option for $12. I am not 100% sure you can however as not sure if it allows non-registered guests to use their buses

Thanks - will check closer to the time to see if they start up those shuttles again! If not looks like we will rent a car for the day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!