• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Getting to SW from BWV's?

Pooh's Pal

Soon to be dancing with My Pal Po
I know this has probably been addressed here or on the transportation boards, but I looked and looked and couldn't find my answer. Wondering if we don't rent a car how can we get to Sea World for a day trip and about how much would it cost?
Thanks in advance for lyour answers!

To drive from Disney property it was pretty easy. I stayed at All Stars, got on I4, (the direction was toward the airport, NOT the TAMPA one)

It took from our hotel door to seaworld lot less than 10 minutes. This was also during rush hour of 830 am as well. You see the sign get off (its on the right, and super super easy!)

There may be a back way, but that way worked for us the four time we went.

For price you can look at the seaworld website. Remember if you go to Discovery Cove, you get a seven day pass to Sea world included. Most of the time they have second day free

www.seaworld.com

Cindy B-Thanks for the reply, those are great directions, but what if we DON'T have a car?
Does Mears run regular busses between the attractions and the hotels? Or how much would it be for a cab?

Anyonr know?:confused:

Hi, you can use the Mears shuttle or go to the Ticket and Transportation Center and use the Lynx bus service straight to Sea World - you can visit their website on www.golynx.com

Sorry I always drive there, so I always have a car.

there is a lynx stop right outside the gate of Seaworld. I did see people standing there waiting for the bus.

Went to the "LYNX" link and found that bus #50 takes you directly from the TTC @ wdw to Sea World for only a dollar!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter