** Getting To Know You**

Hi guys ... Big Disney / Marvel / Star Wars fan ... Been to WDW / Disneyland / DLP and Tokyo Disney Sea. Love comics, video games like Disney infinity, battlefront etc. Collecting Vinylmation & Pops :-)

Hey everyone :)!
Always wanted to join these forums as Im a huge Disney fan (along with everyone else here!) Ive been to WDW too many times and also did the international college program in 2014. Going back this summer for 2 weeks :D

Hi guys ... Big Disney / Marvel / Star Wars fan ... Been to WDW / Disneyland / DLP and Tokyo Disney Sea. Love comics, video games like Disney infinity, battlefront etc. Collecting Vinylmation & Pops :-)

Hey everyone :)!
Always wanted to join these forums as Im a huge Disney fan (along with everyone else here!) Ive been to WDW too many times and also did the international college program in 2014. Going back this summer for 2 weeks :D

Welcome to the both of you, happy to have you join us, look forward to hearing more from you:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Hi Everyone! I'm so excited to join the Forum! :)

My name is Jennifer I am going to Walt Disney World for 16 nights in september and staying at POFQ :)! I cant wait!!

Hi there, I've been a member since 2011, but not used the forums much. I tend to visit the UK's equivalent site more as that's where I live. I am married with two kids and I run my own business. We are due to take our fourth family trip to Disney World next October. It seems so far away! I'm looking forward to Disney.co.uk releasing their free DDP offer on 21st April so I can book, and then get in full planning mode! I love the planning *almost* as much as going!

My bucket list is to visit all of the Disney Land's around the world, as so far I've only been to Orlando. Maybe Paris will be our next trip after this one. :)

Hi all! Are American expats in the UK allowed here? :teeth:
I'm a long-time Dis lurker who relocated to London three years ago to be with the ginge of my dreams (now "DH").
I dragged him to WDW in 2014 and, much to my pleasant surprise, he's been a big fan ever since. We thought our most recent trip this March would be the last for a while, but we're now planning to return in 2017!

Hi all! Are American expats in the UK allowed here? :teeth:
I'm a long-time Dis lurker who relocated to London three years ago to be with the ginge of my dreams (now "DH").
I dragged him to WDW in 2014 and, much to my pleasant surprise, he's been a big fan ever since. We thought our most recent trip this March would be the last for a while, but we're now planning to return in 2017!

Hello there, :welcome: Happy to have you join us! WDW is very addictive, you know you can never just go once or twice:lovestruc Happy Planning!

Whats your name by the way?:chat:

Welcome Pam, feel free to join in whenever you like, we are a friendly bunch on here:chat:

Hey everyone!

Don't think I've ever introduced myself properly. Never felt the need as I hadn't booked a holiday but paying our deposit next week or the latest the end of may! Me and my husband love everything disney. Our first holiday was to Disneyland Paris. My favourite characters is Mike Wazowski while hubby's favourite is Pluto!
Currently deciding whether to stay at Pop! Or Caribbean Beach lol. Going beginning of September for DH birthday next year. But yeah, hi everyone!

Hey everyone!

Don't think I've ever introduced myself properly. Never felt the need as I hadn't booked a holiday but paying our deposit next week or the latest the end of may! Me and my husband love everything disney. Our first holiday was to Disneyland Paris. My favourite characters is Mike Wazowski while hubby's favourite is Pluto!
Currently deciding whether to stay at Pop! Or Caribbean Beach lol. Going beginning of September for DH birthday next year. But yeah, hi everyone!

Hi There and welcome:welcome: Happy to have you join us, Happy Planning.:flower1:

Hi everyone! Love reading these posts on a crappy day <3
I'm 25 and love WDW vacationing, would love to get to know everyone better. I'm a night owl so I doubt anyone is ever on when I am.. Or are they? *slicks to the wall*

Hi everyone! Love reading these posts on a crappy day <3
I'm 25 and love WDW vacationing, would love to get to know everyone better. I'm a night owl so I doubt anyone is ever on when I am.. Or are they? *slicks to the wall*

:welcome::welcome: Happy to have you here!

Hello everyone, I'm Rachel. We are going on our first ever Disney holiday next month - Dover to Barcelona on the Disney Magic.

The kids don't know we are are actually going this year yet. I can't wait to tell them! i hope it will live up to expectations

We stop off at Lisbon, has anybody been there with kids before please?

Rachel X

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I'm Rachel. We are going on our first ever Disney holiday next month - Dover to Barcelona on the Disney Magic.

The kids don't know we are are actually going this year yet. I can't wait to tell them! i hope it will live up to expectations

We stop off at Lisbon, has anybody been there with kids before please?

Rachel X

Hi Rachel

:welcome: to the UK Community boards, happy to have you here:chat:

Hi there Everyone, Im Danielle and I live in Staffordshire - in England, I went for the first time to Disney World in Orlando when I was 9, Im now 32 and I have been to Disney world many many times. My parents brought into Disney Vacation club back in 2003 and I have been so many times since. I took the plunge in 2013 to celebrate my 30th Birthday and I too am now a DVC Member! :)
Last trip out there was back in October 2014, we used our DVC Points this year to go Skiing in Switzerland - we have now booked up to go again for our next trip in May/June 2017 - I couldn't be more excited. The Excitement of visiting Disney never never gets old and we have managed to convince one of my parents good friends to also come with us this time. She last went to Disney World Orlando - when it was just a wee dot - back in 1986, so there are w few more - "whole new worlds" for her to see this time!

Any questions in regards to DVC membership then I guess ask away :) Looking forward to helping people out on this forum!
Danni

Hello all,
My wife and I decided to surprise our kids this Christmas with a trip to Disney, so we're off in December for 16 days of action packed adventure :yay: (I hope)
This will be my 3rd time, but my wife and our 4 kids' first time, so I'm trying to make it as amazing as possible.
We'll be staying off resort as I tend to get "Disneyed Out" after a while and need some quiet time away from all the happiness and magic of disney, just to get my grumpy time in :headache:
But we'll be doing plenty while we're there, I'll put some more details in the trip planning forum, but for now, hello :santa:

Hi there Everyone, Im Danielle and I live in Staffordshire - in England, I went for the first time to Disney World in Orlando when I was 9, Im now 32 and I have been to Disney world many many times. My parents brought into Disney Vacation club back in 2003 and I have been so many times since. I took the plunge in 2013 to celebrate my 30th Birthday and I too am now a DVC Member! :)
Last trip out there was back in October 2014, we used our DVC Points this year to go Skiing in Switzerland - we have now booked up to go again for our next trip in May/June 2017 - I couldn't be more excited. The Excitement of visiting Disney never never gets old and we have managed to convince one of my parents good friends to also come with us this time. She last went to Disney World Orlando - when it was just a wee dot - back in 1986, so there are w few more - "whole new worlds" for her to see this time!

Any questions in regards to DVC membership then I guess ask away :) Looking forward to helping people out on this forum!
Danni

Hello all,
My wife and I decided to surprise our kids this Christmas with a trip to Disney, so we're off in December for 16 days of action packed adventure :yay: (I hope)
This will be my 3rd time, but my wife and our 4 kids' first time, so I'm trying to make it as amazing as possible.
We'll be staying off resort as I tend to get "Disneyed Out" after a while and need some quiet time away from all the happiness and magic of disney, just to get my grumpy time in :headache:
But we'll be doing plenty while we're there, I'll put some more details in the trip planning forum, but for now, hello :santa:

Welcome Both, Happy to have you here:welcome::welcome:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!