Getting to Know You EVEN MORE!

Happy Halloween!
What did you do for Halloween?
I didn't do much since I started work at 4 and JUST got home now. I did dress as a cowgirl to work, though everyone else didn't dress up! I already kind of celebrated Halloween early when we went camping though so I'm not too bummed.

my friend and i were skeletons and went trick-or-treating in both our neighborhoods:
tumblr_nebwikFYFD1qbdujvo1_500.jpg

I was Hello Kitty! Everyone goes to school in their costumes on Halloween where I live. I got a lot of compliments. Didn't go trick or treating this year though (didn't feel too well and it was cold and rainy). I DID bring my costume to Chipotle for a $3 "boo"rrito and ended the night with my favorite way to end Halloween, watching "The Nightmare Before Christmas" :-)

B1THInvIgAAnWoh.jpg

my friend and i were skeletons and went trick-or-treating in both our neighborhoods:
tumblr_nebwikFYFD1qbdujvo1_500.jpg

I'm obsessed with this^

It depends on the class, where I sit, and whom I sit next to. Most classes I sit right in the front row, so it's not a wise idea to start drawing in the teacher's line of vision.

I was going to have friends over, but they all cancelled on me at the last minute, so I just watched a Halloween movie instead. I was going to wear a costume, but I didn't, though I wish I did. I handed out some candy though, and there were some really cute little kids.

I was a flapper last night and tonight for halloween round 2 i'm going to be a badass skeleton thing lol.
Last night I went to an apartment to pregame then to a bar to listen to a band then to a frat party.
B1XyPymIQAAblfl.jpg

Oh I was Anna from Frozen. I loved loved my costume and it was so fun omg this little girl who is practically my sister was Elsa. We had fun

Are you already in the Christmas spirit since it's November?
No. I love thanksgiving a lot and so I don't do anything Christmas until the day after.

To me, the Christmas spirit and the Thanksgiving spirit are basically the same thing. I look at "spirits" as less of holidays and more of "ooh its cold outside and i get warm drinks and fuzzy sweaters and gifts and good food and spending time with family for a couple months". But yeah, Thanksgiving kicks booty and Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade is basically a sacred holiday of it's own for me.

I've been in the Christmas spirit since before June.........................

Happy Halloween!
What did you do for Halloween?
I didn't do much since I started work at 4 and JUST got home now. I did dress as a cowgirl to work, though everyone else didn't dress up! I already kind of celebrated Halloween early when we went camping though so I'm not too bummed.
Nothing, really. Algebra and history homework kept me at home
Are you already in the Christmas spirit since it's November?
No. I love thanksgiving a lot and so I don't do anything Christmas until the day after.

No :D

Yes! I'm already done buying gifts for my sister and my mom! :) and I am ready for 25 days of Christmas to start! And now since the clocks turned back....

During the day at school we do this thing called Goblin Day. It's where people dress in costume, a Halloween pep rally, and a little treat festival. I was Princess Peach and it was a blast.
http://instagram.com/p/u1TLEEQGHF/?modal=true

That night I went to a Haunted House called Cutting Edge. It was really cool and is the longest Haunted House in the world. I thought'd I'd be mortified and crying but... I didn't scream once lol. It was scary but I suppose that kind of stuff doesn't freak me out. I kept talking to the scare actors.

I'm not quite in the Christmas spirit yet, but I'm sure when I start working at my seasonal job again this week (Photography sales for a Christmas event at this huge resort) I'll be very spited.

Sort of. I have some fun stuff coming up, and I love the atmosphere of Thanksgiving, but as soon as Black Friday hits it'll probably be more so.

YES. it snowed at home Friday, so that puts me in the spirit. And this Christmas also means a trip to Disney before, so I am definitely ready for that

What is an app you would suggest to others?
Ping. It's great and sends you notifications throughout the day and I just love how snarky it is sometimes.

Quiz-up. It's fairly old now but it's still a ton of fun. I like to set my location to a really obscure country so that I become the best in every subject in the country LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!