Getting to Know You EVEN MORE!

I think about how far off the bed I'll have to stretch to get to things ;P that's about it

YES. YES. YES.
Diary of an ex Disney Employee... did you mean my life? He's hilarious.

Usually not that much. I mean some days I do spend A LOT of time getting ready and trying to look presentable but I try not to do that because I don't have time for that.

YES
All his videos are super funny and he's a great guy it seems.

Ussaly five minutes maybe. It all depends on my mood.

I like to look cute and try new things with my clothes, but my default is basically shorts (or jeans if it's cold enough) and a band tee

Typically, I just wear jeans and one of my millions of t-shirts. However, I always want to and have just made a pact to start wearing much cuter things. So, hopefully my schedule will open up where I can plan in advance.

all i do is doodle

5746df5a-90a7-4dee-a203-d31f884e4237.jpg

I write my name in cursive a million times on my paper. In middle school I was addicted to doodling my name but now I am in high school so I'm doing better on not doodling as much and paying more attention in class.

No. My primary school was mad strict about no doodling on anything because it's unprofessional and it's just carried through lol

I usually take a little while to decide what to wear, but never more than ten minutes.
And just yes. Constantly. doodling actually helps me pay attention.

Can't not doodle. It's my username for crying out loud. I bring a sketchbook to school XD

I doodle on everything. It helps me focus too. I doodle to get rid of my distractions and then I'm able to focus when I'm done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter