Getting to Know You EVEN MORE!

Roy D Mercer

Me and my cousin listen to his prank calls all the time and laugh so hard. The people he calls make it that much funnier too. It's just so perverted. I love the Lego movie humor, too. Whoever wrote that is a genius

Feeding off of Sarah's answer for this one.
Do you consider yourself funny?
I don't really because I don't try to be, but I have been told by many people that I'm really funny and so I've started embracing it a little more.

Swoozie from YouTube

I think so, but it's a very unique scene of humor only some people like.

Yeah, hm..., but only a very select few actually get my humor half of the time. :stir:

How much do you think about what you wear?
Not too much. Usually I just put on jeans and a shirt I like. Though some days I do spend a while thinking about how I want to look.

Swoozie from YouTube

I think so, but it's a very unique scene of humor only some people like.

YES. YES. YES.
Diary of an ex Disney Employee... did you mean my life? He's hilarious.

How much do you think about what you wear?
Not too much. Usually I just put on jeans and a shirt I like. Though some days I do spend a while thinking about how I want to look.

Usually not that much. I mean some days I do spend A LOT of time getting ready and trying to look presentable but I try not to do that because I don't have time for that.

If I'm not going anywhere I just put on whatever but if I'm going our with my friends or something I sometimes spend a while thinking about what I'll wear

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter