Getting to Know You EVEN MORE!

Unbelievably... I'm an overthinker which leads me to get stressed about things that haven't even happened plus a levels are ruining my life and I'm waiting on universities to reject me already

How long does is take you to fall asleep?
It depends but usually it's a pretty long time. I end up lying awake for hours without actually being able to fall asleep.

I usually fall asleep almost instantly at night.
But lately I've been having a hard time gong back to sleep if I wake up early.

If I stay up a little later, I fall asleep quickly. Other than that it's random.

I get so stressed out that I give myself fevers. :goodvibes
Usually, I have to stay up until I'm completely about to die tired, so usually, it only take me 10 minutes or less to fall asleep.

Who is your favorite comedian?
Brian Reagan 100%. Take the time to YouTube him, I find him pretty hysterical and he's a clean comedian which is a huge plus because I can watch him with my little sister.

Do you get stressed easily?
Yes. I've been super stressed out lately with so many things going on.
Absolutely
How long does is take you to fall asleep?
It depends but usually it's a pretty long time. I end up lying awake for hours without actually being able to fall asleep.
20-30 minutes on a good night. It's taken me over an hour before
Who is your favorite comedian?
Brian Reagan 100%. Take the time to YouTube him, I find him pretty hysterical and he's a clean comedian which is a huge plus because I can watch him with my little sister.

Don't really have one

I enjoy the works of Tim Heidecker, Eric Wareheim, and John C. Reilly. I know that they can be a little much sometimes and not a lot of people enjoy their particular sense of humor, but I literally laugh until I cry every time one of their shows is on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!