Getting through 5 surgeries with Disney therapy ♡ A Couple's Feb 2021 PTR

Hi I did read your PTR, wow you have had a lot on your plate. I understand having a lot of health issues myself. I hope after all this you get the dream trip that you want.

I agree with you on your opinions of how things with go with this virus. I don't see us clearing out from this for months and then by the time we turn around it will be another season of it. We just have to hope for meds or a vaccine before that.

We were two weeks away from putting our house on the market and my DH was in talks with Universal for a big job when the virus hit. We have been wanting to move to Florida for years and it was finally coming together. Everything is on hold and we shall see. I did just book a trip for the fall for Universal just in case we can't move down there by then. The most important thing is coming out of this safe and healthy.

Take care of yourself and stay healthy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!