• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

getting ready to go

alohacousin

Disability is a matter of perception. If you can d
3 more days till we leave for disney. We have been planning this all summer but i have to say i am still grieving all the tragedy that has occured in our country. I even thought of cancelling but we all could use some sunshine. My parents are joining us, 10 in all.Our daughter kelsey has an appointment at the univ of florida-gainesville (genetics) while we are there so learn more about her disability "angelman syndrome".We will be using our unused tickets to universal studios from our make a wish trip last year. We have never been there (how exciting) hard rock cafe will honor our lunch vouchers even though they have expired.

god bless america!

The Moore's
Living it up at the wdw cabins
http://www.angelinfo.org

I am glad to read you are still going on your vacation. Have fun & travel safely!

Glad to hear your still going...Have a great trip!! :)
Just an FYI (and I only say this cuz I keep personal/medical items in my napsack) WDW and likely US/IOA will be conducting searches ofall packaging going in and out of Disney gates is my understanding....so I hope, like me, if you have these type of items in your bag your not embarassed easy *chuckles at what they will find in her bag in Nov*

Here's wishing you a great trip. It's nice they will still honor your tickets and vouchers from last year.
If they are still doing checks next year, they will find a lot of embarrasing stuff in my DD's bag. And she needs enough stuff for about 3 people just for her.

I hope you have a great trip! We could all use a vacation now, I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter