"Getting Ready Pictures"

NYPrincess422

Mouseketeer
Just wondering, since I've seen this in previous Bride's pictures, do I keep our rings until the ceremony? Ive seen in some pictures where the Bride is getting ready, and the rings are photographed with the bouquet, etc. Ive seen some beautiful pictures like this so, just wondering if this is what everyone did. TIA! :goodvibes

We only had my husband's wedding ring and my engagement ring while I was getting ready because his best man had my wedding band! My photographer took pictures of our rings together after the ceremony during the cake cutting. Hope that helps! :goodvibes

We kept both rings so the photographer could take pictures. He got some cool shots of our rings with our bouquet, my shoes, etc. I have pictures in my blog if you are interested. We gave the rings to my bridesmaids afterwards and one of them made sure the groomsmen got it. We did a first look so there was plenty of time before the ceremony too.

I kept all the rings until we got to the ceremony so Randy could get pictures of them prior to the ceremony. Once I arrived at the wedding pavilion our officiant took them to the groom.

I kept the rings too since I figured the photographers would want to get a few pictures. One of the BM's gave them to the Best Man while we were doing our first look.

You could always have them do the ring pics later at the reception, but sometimes things get so crazy by that point and it could be overlooked.

I kept them in my room for pictures then gave them to my husbands Sister to give to the Groomsmen (we didn't have a best man but both of my Husbands sons were groomsmen). It was easy at the Wedding Pavillion as the Bride and Groom have separate waiting areas.

I had all of the rings so our photographer could take the pics with my bouquet, shoes, etc. My MOH held onto them and gave them to my planner when we got to the WP. She then gave them to the Major Domo.

Awesome! This is just what I wanted to hear :) - I'll definitely be holding on to the rings for the photo-ops :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter