Getting out from HRH Question.

Lashed34

DIS Veteran
Hi all. We are staying at HRH in early Dec for 2 weeks, can anyone please advise on whether there is a shuttle to Busch Gardens at all? Also, we don't have tickets yet for Busch, any suggestions for best place to get them there ?

Also, we plan on getting Uber/Lyft over to WDW as we have a park hopper ticket, which is the nearest WDW park or hotel to get dropped off at as we can use the WDW transport on our ticket?

I have never used it but I believe the shuttle for Busch now leaves from Universal bus area at the entrance. I only saw someone mention it a few weeks ago......but maybe someone else can clarify if that isn't correct.

Also, we plan on getting Uber/Lyft over to WDW as we have a park hopper ticket, which is the nearest WDW park or hotel to get dropped off at as we can use the WDW transport on our ticket?

The closest point on property coming from HRH would be Disney Springs, I believe. Disney does not run buses to parks from Disney Springs, so you would have to bus to a resort near the park you're going to so you can either walk/boat to the park from there or transfer to a park bus (depending on the park). Or you can walk to Saratoga Springs from Disney Springs and catch a park bus from there. I will caution that resort buses from Disney Springs in the morning are few and far between.

Frankly, I would just Uber/Lyft directly to whichever park you're going to. The difference in cost will be negligible - maybe another $4-$5. And it will likely save you 30+ minutes.

Also, WDW transportation is free and available to anyone, whether or not you have tickets or are a WDW guest.

The closest point on property coming from HRH would be Disney Springs, I believe. Disney does not run buses to parks from Disney Springs, so you would have to bus to a resort near the park you're going to so you can either walk/boat to the park from there or transfer to a park bus (depending on the park). Or you can walk to Saratoga Springs from Disney Springs and catch a park bus from there. I will caution that resort buses from Disney Springs in the morning are few and far between.

Frankly, I would just Uber/Lyft directly to whichever park you're going to. The difference in cost will be negligible - maybe another $4-$5. And it will likely save you 30+ minutes.

Also, WDW transportation is free and available to anyone, whether or not you have tickets or are a WDW guest.
Thank you so much nkereina, great advice - will definitely go for the direct to park approach as the extra cost is so little. Much appreciated.

Thank you so much nkereina, great advice - will definitely go for the direct to park approach as the extra cost is so little. Much appreciated.

If you happen to be going to Magic Kingdom, Uber/Lyft to the Contemporary. You can walk from there. Otherwise, they drop you off at the Ticket & Transportation Center which means you'd have to take the ferry or monorail to the MK gates from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter