getting married in Kissimmee

mollydolly

Earning My Ears
We are going to get Married at the Osceola County Building in Kissimmee where you can get your marriage licencees from.

I have spoken with Thomson Florida Helpline, who where helpful and I was told that if you speak to your rep whilst over in Florida they will let you know the Osceola opening times to get your licences, best times to go etc {I know they are open in the mornings for a few hours and then again in the afternoon}.

If anyone else has got married this way, nice and quite and cheap, and if you have any ideas or experiences we would be pleased to hear from you. Thanks

hi! we got married in kissimmee, but not at the courthouse. we chose a small wedding chapel that was on hwy 192. we were very very very happy with the srevices they provided and the cost of the package that we paid for. i know that they do some of the lesser expensive no frills kinds of ceremonies there too. if you're interested, PM me and i'll give you the info!

best wishes!!

Yes I would be very grateful if you could give us more details, at least then its another option.

thanks, and congratulations on your Wedding

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter