Getting From Paris To DLP

sandramaac

<font color=blue>Needs to look harder...<br><font
Ok someone get me from Paris to DLP. Going to first be traveling form London via Eurostar. There are not tickets avaivable at this time to go London-DLP, and besides we want to see the tourist things with the kids in Paris first (this will be their first visit to Paris). So how do I get there--I assume train ride--or cab--or what. Pleaase leave detailed info

Thanks

Haven't done this yet myself (going 1st time in September). But I have done a ton of research so maybe other board members can confirm my recommendations. The inexpensive way is by RER train from Paris to DLP (RER A going to Marne la Chessy). The taxi is most expensive but direct and easiest way. Then there are shuttles and tour buses that provide transport from Paris to DLP. Shuttle may be the way to go if you have 4 or more people and a fair amount of luggage (so you can't fit into one taxi).

Good Luck.

Cynthia

I did it using the train.

Don't worry, there are tourist brochures all over Paris with directions on how to get there! The train was quick and easy, but I had just a carryon and my rollerboard.

Cynthia - Yepp, you are right! :earsboy:

The easiest way is to take the RER train out to DLP.
And on the train stations and on the Metro map in Paris, the line out to Disney is very well marked out with the Mickey ears! :teeth:

Remember that a taxi or a shuttle could get stuck in traffic out of the city on a friday afternoon... ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter