Getting DAS outside AK

dumbox2

Earning My Ears
Has anyone had luck getting a DAS at GR outside AK? We are staying at AKL and thought getting to AK might be the easiest place to get the DAS the day before our parks day starts. Thanks!

You can try it and see I find going any time but first thing you are more likely to be told yes

When we were there a couple weeks ago, the DAS at AK was not at Guest Relations. They had a station set up about half way to Discovery Island up the path to the right. There was no wait.

We went there last December first thing before going into park and obtained our DAS. The line snaked about 20 people but moved fast. No issues with timing to get in.

If I recall, a couple of months ago AK started a "satellite" location for some Guest Relations items, including DAS. Several people reported being referred to that location as that CM was the "one" who had the DAS iPad available.

If that's the case, I imagine the ability to get DAS outside the gate in AK has almost gone away completely. Definitely more hit/miss than the other parks right now. Maybe plan dinner in the Boardwalk area and try to get the DAS at IG if you want to try the day before?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter