Getting Around

iankh

It's never done till it's overdone
I just found out that I'm being sent to a conference for a week in November that's being held at the Disneyland Hotel. This is probably a dumb question, but is there transportation to get around the resort. I prefer not to rent a car if I don't have to, since from morning until late afternoon I'll be in conference sessions anyway.

I'm not familar with DL at all, just WDW. Is there a bus or shuttle system to get around from hotel to hotel and to the parks like in WDW? Thanks for any advice you can offer.

All you need is a good pair of Nikes. It is small enough that although you will be tired you don't need a car or any other form of transportation. Have a great time, Disneyland will seem quaint after WDW.

Cheers,
Kelly
:earsboy: :earsgirl: princess: pirate:

The have the Anaheim Resort Transportation (ART) Mononrails in the park and shuttles to and from cars and enternces

Everything on Property is walking distance to each other. There is no transportation needed or provided. The distance between DL and DCA gates is about the lenght of Main Street. And DTD is the walking path between the Disneyland Hotel and the Parks.

You will be amazed at how compact and easy it is to get around at DLR compared to WDW>

Wow, I had no idea that everything was walking distance. I have been to WDW lots of times and own at DVC, but have not been to DL. This is going to be a new experience for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter