Getting around

emileesmum

Earning My Ears
We arrive at FW next Tues for five nights.....yahoo!! My question is in regard to getting to the parks. We have an 8:50 PS at Epcot for breakfast with the princesses. Shall I take the ferry over to MK and get the monorail to Epcot? Is that quicker than the bus routes? What time frame am I looking at for that time of the morning? I know it's about a 15 minute gate to restaurant walk time, but what about bus/monorail time?

My sister and her DH, and DS were going to join us for this fun vacation but due to illness will not be coming. So now it's my DD and myself in a cabin. Still looking forward to our first visit to FW. Have wanted to stay there for years!!!! Now to just get me on the plane for the flight down :eek: !!!

You are going to have such fun! You could take the boat to MK and then monorail to Epcot or you could take the little boat to the Contemporary and then the monorail. Don't know which would be faster--it may depend upon what time the different boats start running.

Anyone?

I wouldn't count on the boats if you need to get there early. Take the bus to the TTC, and jump on a monorail to Epcot from there!

Have a wonderful time! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter