"Get Your Ears On" are the food items still around? Rancho del Zocalo's Mickey Hat Dessert wanted!

Belle5

DIS Veteran
Specifically, I have my heart set on Rancho del Zocalo's Mickey hat dessert. I have been doing an online search and am not really seeing anyone talk about it. Can anyone confirm that it's still being offered?

We got a bunch of the special churro's on Sunday, but didn't go to Rancho specifically. So I think they should all still be available.

Has anyone heard anything about an end date for the Get Your Ears On celebration? I have a list of food I’m hoping will still be there when we go too! :banana:

Has anyone heard anything about an end date for the Get Your Ears On celebration? I have a list of food I’m hoping will still be there when we go too! :banana:

Supposed to go through May. Then it will be all about Galaxy's Edge, and I assume Star Wars themed foods will take over.

Supposed to go through May. Then it will be all about Galaxy's Edge, and I assume Star Wars themed foods will take over.

Has May been announced as the end date then? Was just curious if that would also impact Mickey’s mix magic and the Mickey soundsational parade is it ends in May... I’m not sure I’d be sad to miss the ‘mix magic’ in august but I’d like to see the parade again!

So the website does not list an end for Mickey's celebration or any of the entertainment. However the original blog post about the food says through May unless otherwise noted. They said Philharmagic was opening for Mickey's celebration, but if the event does indeed end in May it will not have been open for much of the celebration.

It’s very yummy. Make sure you have a spoon though. The paper straws in the park fall apart while you drink it. Plus the cake makes the shake extra thick.

I loved the funfetti shake. I didn't even try to use a straw - just ate it with a spoon. It was so good and I need to get it again soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter