Get Well Wishes

SorcererHeidi

Sorcerer please cast forever love spell for me
Just watching today's show, and Craig mentioned that Michael Boiwling, @Merry Mousketeer, has been busy taking care of his wife, Carol, @Disney Enabler, since she had recent surgery. Sending all the love, healing light, and pixie dust I can from here for as quick and painless a recovery as possible. Also some (gentle) HUGE hugs!!

Craig also mentioned Teresa, @newmouse2008, was supposed to be on the show today. Wanted to say I hope all is okay with you too. HUGS!!

Huge hugs and condolences also to the Varley Family, on the loss of Brian. Such a tragic, young loss. :(

Last edited:
Diana, I'm not sure that you still read here, but my husband and I are so sorry for the lost your son. Our prayers and thoughts for you and your family at this difficult time. We still have pictures that we took with Bawb many years ago. The next time that we are in WDW...we will have to toast with Dole Whip floats to both Bawb and Brian.

Michael and Carol---healing prayers for you....and positive thoughts for a quick recovery.

Teresa...missing saying hi to you on the boards.

All the best to Michael and his wife.

I didn’t listen to the show but Bob’s son died?? Was he the “spawn of Bob” that used to be on the show sometimes? My god how awful. My condolences.

As for Teresa... she’s probably just at Tasty Treats.

All the best to Michael and his wife.

I didn’t listen to the show but Bob’s son died?? Was he the “spawn of Bob” that used to be on the show sometimes? My god how awful. My condolences.

As for Teresa... she’s probably just at Tasty Treats.
@Tonyz - Not sure if Brian is the "spawn of Bob" or not, but Julie was the one that announced that Brian had passed at the young age of 35 from heart disease. She said he had been friends with her and Corey, and Pete, and Craig said he got to work with him briefly, so it may very well be the same son. I sent Bob's widow, Diana, a condolence message on FB, and received a nice message back. So sad, especially happening so close to Bob's passing anniversary.

Last edited:
Michael: I wished your wife a speedy recovery on FB but I hope she is still doing well.

Varley Family, You are in my thoughts and prayers. I saw on Pete's FB the next day that he had mentioned that Bob Varley's son had died the day after it happened. If I remembered correctly Pete mentioned it the day after they had cancelled the podcast. It didn't say how but I figured it was unexpected. So sad!! Thoughts and prayers going out to the Varley family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts