Get Away Today Vacations Question

chloesmommi

Mouseketeer
Has anyone had any experience booking a package to Disneyland through Get Away Today Vacations? I'm considering booking a package with them, and I actually think I learned about them on this site, but I just don't remember. I would feel more comfortable if someone had used them and had a good experience.

We are just now booking our vacation package thru them and I did a lot of comparision shopping and found they had the best deal for my family. At other sites you get alot of little added bonuses but none of them were what we needed (ESPN $10, Magic Morning Breakfast). By doing with just the hotel (Disneyland Hotel), park tickets (4 day hoppers) it was only $899.00 for 2 adults, 4yr old & 1 yr old. That also included all fees, taxes and a California coupon book. I heard about this site on another Disney board and several people used them and had great experiences with them. One couple had used them several times with no problems at all and will be using them again for the fall.

We have used them several times. Top notch service! We used them for the Residence Inn in Disneyland and for the Bahia Resort in San Diego more than a few times. They are extremely professional, all of our requests are always met.

My husband works at Boeing and we used them through their employee services. I think they have only recently become available to the general public.

You can rest easy that you're dealing with a very reputable co.

Have a great time!

Jenn

We're using them for our up coming stay, so far so good. Priceline didn't accept our bid for the time and quality of room we wanted, we got get away today to come close to the rate and included parking and tax. Good selection of hotels and it was nice to be able to remove the park tickets since we are AP holders, and I liked being able to compare the rates on their site. After booking one evening they called my wife and confirmed everything, so after we go I'll follow up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!