• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

George Lopez Show Friday Hidden Mickeys!!!!CONTEST

MM on lantern by Haunted Mansion

Where is the lantern?

I don't have a list to post as it cannot be pulled up from ABC so here are the differences between our lists beattyfamily:

The following I listed but don't feel they are correct, they did not put me over the limit however so I listed them anyway...
Badge on arm of Alex in office (kinda looks like a Mickey)
Clips on fridge (their shadow looked liked Mickey's)
Mom wearing a MM pin in kitchen (think it was her necklace showing but....just in case)
MM on light in distance behind Carmen at HM
3 MM balls on table when George is looking at himself w/ears on

Factory:
MM shape over poster on back of 1st door George walks thru
MM shape behind fan above file cabinet

2nd Kitchen:
MM on table by fridge next to lotion bottle
MM on hallway wall
**You listed MM on faucet...I listed MM ball on counter ???

DL (MS)
Listed MM face on purple MM balloon (others did not have face)
**Did not notice that boy was wearing a MM shirt (I listed a MM on shirt of boy with Mom and Sister - is the same one?)
**Did not see Mickey on light post by Castle
**Did not see Mickey on garbage can by Castle

DL (HM)
MM face appears behind girl wearing MM ears by Carmen

DL (After SM)
I also got a Red MM Balloon

DL (TC)
I also got 2 Green MM Balloons and a Blue MM Balloon
**You listed a yellow MM on a hedge and bush (I only listed one from the hedge, did not see two)

We are very, very close!! We should at least get a towel - LOL

They say the winner will be contacted on Friday...let's hope it is someone from here!

133 days to our first trip to WDW ~ I cannot wait!!! :Pinkbounc

No, there was a MM on the shirt of the boy who needed sunscreen who was with his mom and had Mickey ears.

There definitely was MM on light post next to castle and on trash can which I only caught when I went in slow motion!

Did you get the orange one in the tree in the backyard? I was proud of that one! And I know you got the one in the fridge on the ketchup bottle...I was proud of that one too!

I never found the one on the waterglass in the factory??

This was fun! I hope they do something like it again someday soon!

I can wait to see the official list.

I did get the one on the tree in the backyard too!

Normally when they do a show like this, they will show a repeat and have arrows pointing out each Hidden Mickey.

This was fun...even though I know I will not be the winner!

I have won a trip to DL in the past so hopefully someone who has not been and really wants to go will win this trip...the money however is a whole other thing. : )

Where is the Mickey on the lantern by the Haunted Mansion??

Originally posted by Jodi1980
Where is the Mickey on the lantern by the Haunted Mansion??

When Carmen is first talking on the cell phone by HM...over her shoulder in the distance is a yellow light with MM on front.

My son pointed this out...I was not sure, but he and his girlfriend swore by it...so I listed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter