General questions

dj2

all my little ducks in a row...
i'd love to learn more and was hoping there'd be a FAQ for this board popcorn::

i've got a bunch of basic questions. anyone have a link to a site with more info about the tours offered, booking, prices, and handicap accessibility?

thx.

On the ABD website, there is also a phone number - the CM's on the ABD lines are super, at least the ones I've spoken with (at least 10 at this point). Very friendly, very knowledgeable on their product, enthusiastic and appreciative for the calls. There is a lot of information online, but they can definitely fill in any blanks to questions you may have.

I concur with everything nbodyhome has said. I too have probably talked to at least 10 reps and all have been extremely helpful and friendly, yet at the same time not pushy!

I concur with everything nbodyhome has said. I too have probably talked to at least 10 reps and all have been extremely helpful and friendly, yet at the same time not pushy!

Right, not pushing insurance or anything else. I wish all Disney phone reps were trained that well! Even when I've said to not worry about checking other dates, they sometimes do to show me the difference in price. I really just can't say enough about them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!