Gender Reveal Photo

Minnie2114

Earning My Ears
My husband and I find out the sex of our baby the morning that we leave for Disney for our honeymoon. I am thinking of doing a photo in the parks as a gender reveal for friends and family. We will be starting our trip in Epcot.. I have seen pictures of couples holding up blue or pink Mickey balloons, but I'm not sure they sell those in Epcot. Any ideas for us?

It might be cute if you could somehow get Mickey and Minnie involved, like are you having a Mickey or a Minnie. I think there are a few places, like AK, where they appear together.

You could burn down 45,000 acres of land and cause $8 Million in damages like this person did for an unforgettable gender reveal party. Perhaps you might want to keep it a smaller affair.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/01/us/gender-reveal-arizona-fire.html

-Paul

I'm thinking the Mickey or Minnie in the photo idea is probably better ;) Definitely safer!! :)

I saw someone have both Mickey and Minnie in the photo, giving the parents to be a small plush Mickey (for a boy) and the mother to be was holding her belly with one hand and the other was over her mouth feigning shock like she was just given the good news.

If you catch character photos ops at just the right time, they might even have a few minutes to set you up with some good ideas too.

I tried to use mk talking Mickey for a announcement photo... he wasn’t having it. I asked if he would pretend put his hand on my stomach (without actually touching it) or point to my stomach and cover his mouth like “omg” or laughing. I said my request to the photo lady and Mickey- and they keep it quiet in there so I know behind the 2 way mirror heard too. They didn’t say “We won’t do it” but it was clear they were avoiding it. I don’t really understand why, but I got a typical “get close and smile” and I just looked fat. Haha oh well...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter