GE spira gift card

Aprilshack

DIS Veteran
I have purchased an empty Galaxy’s edge gift card from eBay (in case I don’t get hold of one while i am there) When I go next month, am I able to put money on it at Disney springs? If I try and register it and if it happens that the seller I bought it off has already done so, will I get an error message or will it tell me it’s already been registered? Thanks in advance.

Look on the back. If the card number and pin aren’t showing, it is safe for you to reload and use. If it is showing, I would not put money on it as the seller has access to it. There are wavy lines that have to be scratched off to reveal the card number and pin. There’s a third number that is not hidden; not sure what that one is for.

You can transfer balances from one gift card to another online, or reload it in person. I would buy discounted gift cards and transfer it.

Ok, I have blanked out the numbers, is this safe to use as I think there is a portion to rub off, the PIN?

Yep, safe to use! The wavy lines in the middle need to be scratched off. The gift card number and pin will be under it. The numbers you blacked out for the photo is not the gift card number.

Yep, safe to use! The wavy lines in the middle need to be scratched off. The gift card number and pin will be under it. The numbers you blacked out for the photo is not the gift card number.

lovely! So I can register it online? I take it if I do that I can keep an eye on the balance and god forbid if I loose it something can be done?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter