GCH Security

Brittney Cornwell

Mouseketeer
hi! How fast or slow is security in the morning at gch security compared to harbor security or the one by where espn zone was? Also, where is the security checkpoints into Disney from the hotel?

The security lines seemed to depend on the time of day and how busy things were in general.

There's two checkpoints in GCH one into Downtown Disney which is past the conference rooms and the courtyard. The other is into DCA which is passed Storytellers Cafe & Napa Rose (but before the spa). I've read that you have to be staying at GCH and/or have a dining reservation to use them; so I've usually had my keycard out at those checkpoints if I had to use them.

We did the 7am entrance into DCA last Sunday. We got there about 6:30 and the line was ok. We were at the bathrooms by Whitewater. The line didn't start moving until just prior to 7. It moved pretty quickly, so I was happy about that. It didn't feel like we were losing any of the precious minutes :)

I honestly don't think they are that bad! As someone mentioned.... it really depends on the situation - time/busyness - or what the people in front of you have with them! There are times when we've had multiple ppl in front of us and we flew threw.. and then there were times where we had like 3 ppl ahead of us but with SOOOO much stuff that it took forever and a day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter