• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

GC question?

lulugirl

<font color=008cb2>Bakery Boxes from my DH send me
Does anyone know if a standard room has a fridge and a DVD player?
Thanks!
Elisabeth

I thought only concierge rooms had DVD players in them, but maybe that has changed.

And yes, there is a stocked minbar in the room, however if you prefer an empty fridge, they are available upon request, at no charge. This is subject to availability.

We had a standard room and it did not have a DVD player.. we brought our cords to hook up one of our personal DVD players to the tv...

We requested a little mini fridge... it was there when we arrived.

Yeah, now that you say that, I remember. We only had one when we had the concierge room.

CamColt said:
I thought only concierge rooms had DVD players in them, but maybe that has changed.

And yes, there is a stocked minbar in the room, however if you prefer an empty fridge, they are available upon request, at no charge. This is subject to availability.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter