• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Gatorland

BUZZ'SMOM

Earning My Ears
Has anyone been to Gatorland? My fiancee likes to watch the gator guy on the Animal Planet cable channel. So, I was wondering if was worth seeing on our last morning at WDW.

Also, is possible to buy advance 1-day tickets to MK and MGM? Or will I just have to stand in line with everyone else?

Thanks, love these boards!

BUZZ'S MOM

It's a family "tradition" to go to Gatorland (been doing it for about 15 years) -- the place has grown and they do a really great job of presenting information about the gators. You're DH should enjoy it! You can stroll around and see plenty of the creatures, including zebra, goats and a few others -- have your picture taken with a snake or small gator....watch the "jump-a-roo when they feed the gators.... take a nature walk through the swamp (careful, we did see some small snakes around the elevated walkway)... and they do a nice show that is worth seeing.

Have fun! :D

If you have never been to Gatorland I recommend that you do try it out. It is worth seeing. If i can remember correctly I think it was $25-30 a person and kids werent much cheaper. It's something to go check out to burn up a few hours. It doesnt take long to check everything out.......it's not that big. There is a playground, and a Sprinklers for the kids to get wet..........which my son really enjoyed. I do suggest that you do eat before you go.........the food there isnt that good.........lol
Have Fun, and make sure you stay until after you see them feed the gators : ) My son loved seeing them jump out of the water for the chicken

We loved Gatorland... very relaxing and kicked back. Surely like no other place we'd been. Very cool.

I don't remember the specific prices but we paid $48 for 2 adults and 2 children and thought that was very reasonable. I think admission was $18 for adults and $6 for kids.

Hope this helps...

Jenn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter