Gasparilla grill entrance?

MamaCrystal

Mouseketeer
I've searched photos and videos and haven't found the answer... is there an entrance for Gasparilla Grill inside the resort? The only thing I see is an outdoor entrance.

Also, it looks pretty far from the villas. Does it seem like a long walk? If so, can the pool bar do mug refills?

Thanks!

I've searched photos and videos and haven't found the answer... is there an entrance for Gasparilla Grill inside the resort? The only thing I see is an outdoor entrance.

Also, it looks pretty far from the villas. Does it seem like a long walk? If so, can the pool bar do mug refills?

Thanks!
It is outside but there is a covered walkway from the lobby. It is not a bad walk. On rainy days you can take the covered walk to the lobby and not get wet. But it is a little quicker on other days to walk through the pool area. There is a refill station at the pool. It is a walk up. You do not have to ask the bartender. It is around the corner from the bar.

Gaspirillas backs up to the GF Cafe so there isn't a door into the resort. It is a bit of a distance from VGF but not near as far as Narcoosee's. :) If walk to GF via the pool and enter into the lobby using the side door then walk out the sliding door near the Grand Floridian Cafe, turn left follow the covered porch/walkway you are there before you know it. Walking the entire distance outside in the heat and humidity it seems like it takes forever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter