Garmin 230 / 630 / 920xt

dburg30

Ferb, I know what we're going to do today!
So, any more there appear to be fewer differences in many of the garmins.. Just enough carrots on each that I cant decide.. I pretty much only run, but do a run/walk ratio.. But I am also a geek and love tech.. But not sure if there are enough 'cool tools' between the 230 and the 630/920 for the difference in price, and then between the 630/920.. Size doesnt bother me, I have an old 310xt that served me well for my first dopey, and honestly, would probably work for my second, but hey, why not upgrade haha..

So, thoughts, complaints. I think I am going with garmin, for no other reason then every garmin product I've owned has always worked very well for me with no issues..

FYI I got the 230 and love it.. Wear it all the time. Great day to day battery life. Havent really put it thru it's outdoor paces yet..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter