Garland Watch 2017

I am soooooo happy at this news!!!! It really is the icing on our cake for our trip.

*whispers* If I really did want to be a moaning Minnie, the Christmas parade would have been even better at night, where it belonged.

I am soooooo happy at this news!!!! It really is the icing on our cake for our trip.

*whispers* If I really did want to be a moaning Minnie, the Christmas parade would have been even better at night, where it belonged.
Sigh. I made a point not to post the night parade. I'm trying to stay positive. But yeah, I sure wish I knew why couldn't do it later. Maybe they're trying to pay for shorter performer shifts.

Saw the picture, too! Hooray!!

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas,
On Main Street USA!!"
:santa::santa:

When you're talking about wires do you mean the cables that go across the street?

Attachments

• IMG_6888.JPG
    IMG_6888.JPG
    134.5 KB · Views: 54
Yup, I can confirm the wires are up (sorry-forgot to take a picture in daylight)! They were definitely not up on Tuesday! Looking forward to seeing the garlands up again!

YAY!!!! I'll be there tomorrow. Sooooo excited! I've only been one other time at Christmas and that was 4 years ago when my hubby proposed. I'll only be there for tomorrow so i'm glad there up!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!