Garden Rocks question .... Specifically Simple Plan

cluce

Mouseketeer
Hopefully I am putting this in the correct forum....

My mom and I are heading down in May and due to the availability of flights we had to move our trip up by a day so we are flying in on Monday the 13th which is when Simple Plan is playing Garden Rocks! I told my mom idc what we do the entire trip but I definitely want to prioritize seeing Simple Plan.... little Emo 15 year old me is ecstatic that I have the chance!
My questions are....

1. How popular are they... on a Monday performance?
2. Should I splurge for the dining package or will I be ok to get into the theatre without it??
and
3. Is there a specific show that would be less crowded than the others?

As of right now we are flying in at 10:30 and are planning to head to MK and hop over to EP for the show later on but we are very flexible with those plans! any insight is appreciated and thank you in advance!!!

Hopefully I am putting this in the correct forum....

My mom and I are heading down in May and due to the availability of flights we had to move our trip up by a day so we are flying in on Monday the 13th which is when Simple Plan is playing Garden Rocks! I told my mom idc what we do the entire trip but I definitely want to prioritize seeing Simple Plan.... little Emo 15 year old me is ecstatic that I have the chance!
My questions are....

1. How popular are they... on a Monday performance?
2. Should I splurge for the dining package or will I be ok to get into the theatre without it??
and
3. Is there a specific show that would be less crowded than the others?

As of right now we are flying in at 10:30 and are planning to head to MK and hop over to EP for the show later on but we are very flexible with those plans! any insight is appreciated and thank you in advance!!!
I am interested to see replies to your questions. We will be in Epcot on the 13th, as well! I not familiar with Simple Plan, but love a good concert!

I am interested to see replies to your questions. We will be in Epcot on the 13th, as well! I not familiar with Simple Plan, but love a good concert!
are you on Tik Tok?? lol There's a trend with people re-making their childhood photos to a song called "I'm just a kid". That's Simple Plan!! They are fantastic, you will not be disappointed! I will probably just splurge for the dining package if I don't get any insight.

are you on Tik Tok?? lol There's a trend with people re-making their childhood photos to a song called "I'm just a kid". That's Simple Plan!! They are fantastic, you will not be disappointed! I will probably just splurge for the dining package if I don't get any insight.
I am not on Tik Tok, but my son is. We will have to check it out. Thanks for the heads up! I think we might go for a dining package as well. It won't be long until ADR day! :yay:

I am also wondering this as DD is joining us for a few days and is super excited to see Simple Plan. She will prob come for a long weekend so I'm trying to figure out if Epcot needs to be on a weekday to get a good seat without the dining package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter