garden grocer vs amazon?

Jennygt

DIS Veteran
I have amazon prime, never used garden grocer. Any preferance for either for delivery to the polynesian, mostly waters, cereal, crackers etc?
Thanks!

There is a very good Grocery Delivery FAQ pinned to the top of this page which is very helpful. You might check that out.
Denise

My family and I have used Garden Grocer delivery for many years now. We
absolutely love them. Have never had a problem. On our last trip we stayed at a villa and ordered
Fruit, Dairy, frozen items, produce and even meat. Everything was fresh. All of our perishables
were packaged separately and Bell services had stored in the fridge/ freezer accordingly. Items were delivered to the resort before our arrival and we received a text indicating they were at Bell Services. Prices are not the cheapest, but
we saved money especially bringing our own water and drinks to the parks. Highly recommend Garden Grocer.

I used amazon prime now, very easy. Just pay attention to what you order. I ordered the 8oz water bottles which didnt fit my holder so I had to order again.

Just ordered from GG. Got the early order discount and delivery was 7 bucks. Got my beer, wine, water and snacks all set up for arrival day and time.

I have amazon prime, never used garden grocer. Any preferance for either for delivery to the polynesian, mostly waters, cereal, crackers etc?
Thanks!
We used Amazon Now to deliver Amazon and Whole Foods on our last trip for delivery at AKL and FW. It was a easy, problem-free experience. We will use the same service on our next trip.

For us, the ultimate decision maker is what items are available each place. We almost always end up going with Garden Grocer as my DD has specific foods she likes for breakfast and snacks. I’ve found more of what she eats is available from Garden Grocer than Prime Now. That usually makes the decision for me.

Thanks!
I used amazon prime now and was very impressed with the pricing, communication and promptness of the delivery. They tacked on a $5 tip for the delivery but other than that i was paying for the products. I have priced out similar items with garden grocer but felt that typical items i would buy were at very inflated prices.
Prime now for free has a delivery window (I think 2 hours) but if you want it sooner you can for an added fee. The app was pretty user friendly. You can put in the address of the resort for delivery. I remember finishing up my order around 4pm in line for Nemo, I chose an 8-10pm window. I received emails when my order was in process, when it was out for delivery and when it was delivered to bell services. I was happy over all with the service and selection. I did order a few cold items and they came in their own insulated bag. Bell services will refrigerate items too.

I believe now there is some sort of resort delivery fee but that might only be if you are having bell services deliver it to your room. So if you pick it up it might save you a fee. You'll have to research to get the exact details.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter