Garden Grill ? Seating on different levels?

jacksmom

DIS Veteran
My question is : Does this restaurant have seating on 2 different levels? If so, is the view of the boat ride,etc. good on both levels? If not, can you request a certain level when you make your PS? Or if not, can you make a request when you check in? Thanks for any info!:Pinkbounc

At first I was going to say no but thinking back I think there might have been two levels. I would say that the view is probably good from both though you are closer if you are on the bottom level.

(By level, I'm thinking it's a few steps up not like a whole new floor...maybe someone else will chime in.)

The two levels are separated by about 4 steps. There isn't a major view of the Living with the Land boat ride, it's more like you can just see some of the same scenery. You can see it from wherever you sit when your table rotates around to it.

There are two levels, like the op said. It is just a few steps. The larger tables or booths are on the bottom level, and tables for four or less are on the top level. Goodfairies is correct, though, you can not see the boat ride, only the very top of the house in one area. The floor of the restaurant spins very slowly, so it takes a while to see the whole thing. We really love this place, the food is great and the character interaction has always been good.

Good luck!

Deb::MinnieMo

we have eaten here 3 times and have always had 6-7 people with our group. The view is about the same from either level. this is our favorite restaraunt in WDW...the food is grat, and it is one of the few character meals that has the main mouse!!! Enjoy!:earsgirl:

Yes - as others have said - the view and scenery from the Land ride is not a big deal. It is kind of cool, but you're really there for the characters, and the good food! Doesn't really matter where you sit!

We were on the lower level in June, and if you go up to the railing, you can look down and see the boats. You can't see them from the tables. Basically the top of the farmhouse is all you can see from the tables.
I recommend getting up and watching the ride, you can't get that view anywhere else! My kids loved it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter