Garden Grill - leaving something off?

Dug720

See the line where the sky meets the sea?
I currently have a lunch ADR for the Broadway Concert Series dining package for lunch at GG. I was really hoping they would have AP wristbands so I could cancel this one as TBH none of the lunch/dinner options for the series package excite me (I liked Coral Reef ok, but I did that last year while on the Dining Plan - At $67 it is less appealing) and sadly I do not arrive in time for breakfast.

Assuming I keep it rather than changing a huge line for the concert, can I ask to have the sausage with peppers and onions left off? I cannot stand peppers and onions, and they seem to infect everything they are near.

Thanks.

They happily accommodated a separate vegetarian plate for me as well as no dressing on the salad so I'm sure they'd bring a plate without sausage. Right now, I'm seeing online that the meats are turkey, pot roast, and pork though.

We ate there 12/28 for lunch and there was no sausage of any kind. They had turkey, pot roast, and pork.

They happily accommodated a separate vegetarian plate for me as well as no dressing on the salad so I'm sure they'd bring a plate without sausage. Right now, I'm seeing online that the meats are turkey, pot roast, and pork though.

Oh interesting. Touring Plans "up to date" menu must not be so up to date after all.

The menu changes seasonally. No matter what’s on it, they are very accommodating. When you are seated you can ask to confirm what will be served and let them know if there’s any of that you don’t want. Leaving something out is never an issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter