Garden Grill dessert?

belle07

Mouseketeer
Hello! Can anyone tell me what the dessert is at Garden grill? We loved the berry shortcake, but read it was pie now and we are debating whether or not to keep the reservation. TIA!

In December it was a homemade apple pit with vanilla bean ice cream. It was served warm in a skillet. I actually thought it was the best part of the meal and actually better than the shortcake.

In December it was a homemade apple pit with vanilla bean ice cream. It was served warm in a skillet. I actually thought it was the best part of the meal and actually better than the shortcake.
I myself like pie, but my son and husband do not. I really like garden grill and have been going there every trip but we may have to skip it this time.

I myself like pie, but my son and husband do not. I really like garden grill and have been going there every trip but we may have to skip it this time.
The ice cream on the pie was really good on its own. There was also a kids type dessert that was some type of chocolate mousse cupcake with crumbles. We didn’t get one, so I can’t say how it was. They used to have cookies there as well, but I didn’t ask if they still had those.

We dined there on Saturday and it was apple pie. We did request and receive the chocolate cupcakes. Everything was very good. One member of our party requested plain vanilla ice cream (does not enjoy apple pie) and they brought him two large scoops. (Vanilla ice cream comes with the apple pie).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter