Garden Grill 810 res .. timing ?

TammyLynn33

DIS Veteran
how long should I plan on breakfast taking..roughly?
I know to get there early? And to ask for the bill when we get served ..
Is 40 mins average? Or closer to 60?
Thanks all this planning is making my head hurt

We've done the 8:10 ADR at GG before. We actually got there right before 8 and they sat us early (2 adults, 2 kids). We asked our server for the bill upfront and she was not surprised at all so I'm guessing a lot of people do this. She told us the best time to head down to ride Soarin, if I remember correctly it was around 8:45/8:50. Food came out rather quickly. We just ate at our leisure, the characters came around at least 2x each, so I'd say we spent about 40-45 mins. Then when it was time, we left and headed down to the ride. There was no line at all, we walked right on & into the pre-show.

The last time we tried this it took us about 50 to 55 minutes. It only took that long because one member of the party had to see Mickey a 3rd time.

We've done the 8:10 ADR at GG before. We actually got there right before 8 and they sat us early (2 adults, 2 kids). We asked our server for the bill upfront and she was not surprised at all so I'm guessing a lot of people do this. She told us the best time to head down to ride Soarin, if I remember correctly it was around 8:45/8:50. Food came out rather quickly. We just ate at our leisure, the characters came around at least 2x each, so I'd say we spent about 40-45 mins. Then when it was time, we left and headed down to the ride. There was no line at all, we walked right on & into the pre-show.

This was my exact experience last May. Got to Garden Grill, ate food, wasn't rushed at all. Left the restaurant around 8:55-ish. Soarin' already had a little line. We had FP+ for Frozen at 11:00 AM, so the goal was to squeeze Soarin' in right around park opening. Worked out great. Waited for Soarin' for about 15 minutes. It would have been quicker but we walked a bit leisurely over to it.

What is closer from GG soarin or test track?

Soarin' is right downstairs from it in the same building, The Land pavilion.

We've done the early breakfast there twice, we go in as soon as they let us in the front gates, and we were seated almost immediately both times. The first time we were there maybe 40 minutes, and most recently we were out by 8:30! Food and characters came out quickly for us both times. We used it as a leg up to character meets (Joy/Sadness and Baymax the first time, Wreck it Ralph a couple weeks ago).

We've had a PPO ADR and we were seated immediately upon arrival at the restaurant- probably a little after 8. We ate leisurely, saw all the characters, paid and made it to Soarin' before the rope drop crowd (about 8:50)

If you are early on line at entrance to Epcot to be among first ones in, you'll be among first seated.

We are very slow eaters, and spent lots of time with characters (they came twice), and still online for Soarin before crowd came. In fact, we rode Soarin twice, 2nd time with a 15 minute wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter