Game: This or That - Restaurant Edition

We just had the breakfast buffet this morning... Had to wait 40 minutes to get seated. It was honestly hit and miss on every item. I loved the bread pudding, sausage links made me sick; I thought the eggs were fine, but the potato wedges were gross; etc.

I think we'll just stick to takeout from now on.

We did the dinner buffet and have pretty much the same story! 40 minute wait, loved the bread pudding and 1-2 other things, the rest ranged from bland, average, or terrible. It was also incredibly loud in there, the waiter basically ignored us, and it was winter so our wait outside was pretty cold.

We did the dinner buffet and have pretty much the same story! 40 minute wait, loved the bread pudding and 1-2 other things, the rest ranged from bland, average, or terrible. It was also incredibly loud in there, the waiter basically ignored us, and it was winter so our wait outside was pretty cold.
Wow - @Raeven - That was at Trail's End? I'm surprised, and sad. Haven't been in 5 years, but always had good service and food when I went!

'Ohana. I can't really get into the Whispering Canyon's 'gimmick'.

Spice Road Table or Katsura Grill?

Katsura Grill.....Tapas don't sound appetizing or hummus fries

You can't eat in WS, so your choices are:
Sunshine Seasons
or
Electric Umbrella?

Wow - @Raeven - That was at Trail's End? I'm surprised, and sad. Haven't been in 5 years, but always had good service and food when I went!

Yeah. We heard a lot of good things before we went too and know other people who love it there. So I don't know if it was just an off night, but I don't think we'll be back anytime soon. It's the longest we've ever waited to get in a restaurant at Disney too, and I didn't feel like the meal we had was worth that.

Katsura Grill.....Tapas don't sound appetizing or hummus fries

You can't eat in WS, so your choices are:
Sunshine Seasons
or
Electric Umbrella?

Sunshine Seasons, it's actually edible and great.

Main Street Confectionary or Karamell-Kuche - consider fresh-made products, not the prepackaged goods.

Sunshine Seasons, it's actually edible and great.

Main Street Confectionary or Karamell-Kuche - consider fresh-made products, not the prepackaged goods.
Karamell Kuche

Taste Track for a churro sundae or that stand at Blizzard Beach with the donuts?

Taste Track is actually good. I have never found anything worth paying for at Blizzard Beach.

Tony's Town Square or that churro a bushy tailed rat just ran past you with

or

Coral Reef or Hollywood and Vine?

Taste Track is actually good. I have never found anything worth paying for at Blizzard Beach.

Tony's Town Square or that churro a bushy tailed rat just ran past you with

or

Coral Reef or Hollywood and Vine?

I'd say Coral Reef - you can get a decent meal if you pick correctly there (oddly, better odds going with the steak vs the fish) and it is still cool eating while watching the big fish tank

Dole Whip or Citrus Swirl?

I'd say Coral Reef - you can get a decent meal if you pick correctly there (oddly, better odds going with the steak vs the fish) and it is still cool eating while watching the big fish tank

Dole Whip or Citrus Swirl?

Dole Whip (with vanilla).

Cosmic Ray's or Pecos Bill's?

Tutto Gusto... and yes I want the prosciutto

Sci-Fi Dine In OR Liberty Tree?

Sci-Fi all the way. Their salmon salad is one of my favorite dishes in Disney. And that atmosphere of sitting in the car watching a drive-in movie is to die for! :lovestruc

Akershus or Bon Voyage Breakfast?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter