Game: This or That - Restaurant Edition

Rose & Crown... mainly for Carl.

A bucket of Disney popcorn that makes you wonder Main Street in search of the smell, or those candied almonds you smell halfway across DHS courtyard?

Side note - I saw on Facebook yesterday in one of the Disney groups I am a part of someone post that they mad and ADR for Tony's and asking for opinions. Most were not good - but someone said that they love it and they always eat there for their last night because they love it so much and their favorite place, etc.

Goes to show that opinions are not universal for anything!

Beaches and Cream. Have not tried Ample Hills, but B&C has the No Way Jose, and NOTHING can beat chocolate and peanut butter with ice cream!!

Trail's End or Boma?

Beaches and Cream. Have not tried Ample Hills, but B&C has the No Way Jose, and NOTHING can beat chocolate and peanut butter with ice cream!!

Trail's End or Boma?

I submit Grand Marnier and Ice Cream:
Boozy%20Ice%20Cream.gif

Boma. Our worst meal experience at Disney was at Trails End :laughing:

Cape May Cafe or 1900 Park Fare?

Boma. Our worst meal experience at Disney was at Trails End :laughing:

Cape May Cafe or 1900 Park Fare?

We just had the breakfast buffet this morning... Had to wait 40 minutes to get seated. It was honestly hit and miss on every item. I loved the bread pudding, sausage links made me sick; I thought the eggs were fine, but the potato wedges were gross; etc.

I think we'll just stick to takeout from now on.

Cape May Cafe.

Jiko or California Grill?

Jiko.... keep in mind, our first trip is this Christmas so this is based on research not experience. I think I'd like the view and the food at California Grill, but Jiko sounds like a delicious adventure.

Skipper Canteen or Diamond Horseshoe?

Ummm.... I did something wrong. Lol ^^^^ sorcererheidi didn't write that, I did. So uh I guess the question was....

Skipper Canteen or Diamond Horseshoe?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!