Game of Thrones Season 7....(WARNING SPOILERS)

Can somebody kindly remind me what that letter was about?

It was the note from Sansa to Robb, asking him to pledge to House Baratheon (Lannister, really) after the King was killed and Ned Stark was taken captive. Cersei basically forced her to write it.

Can somebody kindly remind me what that letter was about?

It was what the Lannisters made Sansa write to Robb - generally that Jeoffrey is rightful king, Ned was a traitor and Robb should bend the knee.

I suspect (hope!) that it littlefinger's attempt to cause a rift between Arya and Sansa will backfire on him, and they call him out on it

Also, when the letter came both Robb and the Maester knew it was written under duress.

The fact that Sam didn't even "register" that information when Gilly stumbled on it implies to me that it will be awhile until it becomes public knowledge in Westeros. We're left guessing what kind of impact it will have on the plot as there are several possibilities.

I wonder if that book (didn't he give it to little Sam) made it into his bags when he took off? Otherwise, it might never get found.

The part that had me in stitches was when Tormond asked how many men they had (John & co), then asked if they brought "the big woman." :laughing:
Brienne is never far from his mind!

I wonder if that book (didn't he give it to little Sam) made it into his bags when he took off? Otherwise, it might never get found.

my DH thought the same about the book. we just rewatched and it seems like he picked up the book for little Sam off the middle of the table, and didn't take the one Gilly had been reading. I guess either way, there's no way to know if it made it into his bags, but seems unlikely that it wouldn't be

Also, when the letter came both Robb and the Maester knew it was written under duress.

Hmmm, multi-quote y working on my tablet. Meant to write the post above this too.

I think (and hope) Littlefinger may have pushed his game a little too far.

Robb knew, but sadly Arya was gone by then and doesn't. Let's hope she's too smart to be deceived by Littlefinger.

I am just guessing...
But I think Arya will use her "training" to see if Sansa is telling the truth in that I think in the next episode Sansa will be questioned by Arya.
I think she is more likely to believe Sansa was helpless than believe that she would actually betray her family. Mainly, because at that time Sansa was frightened after seeing her father's head on a pike and was almost assaulted in that riot.

I have a question... Jon meets Danaerys and now they are getting along or are friends? Huh? :confused3:confused:

I think they both see likenesses in each other. They're both people who have sort of been thrust into ruling and do seem to genuinely care about the well being of others more so than the societal rules. And they both desperately need powerful allies. I like their partnership, and interested to see what comes of it. Though I feel like Dany could have lent a dragon to go north and help fight the dead army for now so none of my faves have to die in this next episode!

I am just guessing...
But I think Arya will use her "training" to see if Sansa is telling the truth in that I think in the next episode Sansa will be questioned by Arya.
I think she is more likely to believe Sansa was helpless than believe that she would actually betray her family. Mainly, because at that time Sansa was frightened after seeing her father's head on a pike and was almost assaulted in that riot.

Arya saw Sansa's reaction to Joffrey's decision to execute their father, so she knows that Sansa was not in on it.

Arya doesn't know. She was on the road immediately after Ned was killed. She doesn't know what Sansa was dealing with. Sansa and Arya didn't have a good relationship in their younger days and Arya doesn't seem to really trust Sansa yet. Arya has very much been out of the loop. She didn't even know the Starks had won back Winterfell.
I did find it somewhat interesting that Sansa was dealing with people more like Jon would want and Arya was mad at her about it. In their time apart, Jon has learned to think first, be more diplomatic before reacting. Arya has been alone, only having to worry about herself so she really hasn't learned that.
Gendry being all " hey I'm Robert Baratheon's bastard, your Ned Stark's bastard, let's be BFFs like our dads" was was favorite part of the episode.

^^^^^^^this. :thumbsup2

Arya saw Sansa's reaction to Joffrey's decision to execute their father, so she knows that Sansa was not in on it.

Does she? The last real interaction Arya had with Sansa before their father was killed was when Sansa did not back up Arya's claims of what happened between Joffrey and her, Mycah and Nymeria. Resulting in the death of Lady and forcing Arya to run off Nymeria. That's why Arya was not surprised to see that Sansa had taken up in their parent's bedroom. For all Arya can see right now, she is the same Ole Sansa she grew up with. Always the perfect Lady wanting the high life.

Does she? The last real interaction Arya had with Sansa before their father was killed was when Sansa did not back up Arya's claims of what happened between Joffrey and her, Mycah and Nymeria. Resulting in the death of Lady and forcing Arya to run off Nymeria. That's why Arya was not surprised to see that Sansa had taken up in their parent's bedroom. For all Arya can see right now, she is the same Ole Sansa she grew up with. Always the perfect Lady wanting the high life.

Yes. She watched the sentencing, so she had to have seen Sansa's reaction. In the book, she also continues to hear Sansa screaming as Yoren gets her away from the scene. Not sure if that was in the show.

I sooo want to see Sansa and Arya team up to take down Little Finger. I mean, didn't he have something to do with Ned's death?
Also, why not ask Bran for help too. He can verify what kind of person Little Finger is.
I just would to see Little Fingers face when they take him down too. :)

I think they both see likenesses in each other. They're both people who have sort of been thrust into ruling and do seem to genuinely care about the well being of others more so than the societal rules. And they both desperately need powerful allies. I like their partnership, and interested to see what comes of it. Though I feel like Dany could have lent a dragon to go north and help fight the dead army for now so none of my faves have to die in this next episode!

Some people think that the characters are starting to fall in love with each other. I am not sure if the writers are going in that direction though.

Dragon Lady was checking out Jon Snow .. maybe slightly crushing.

She liked it when he reluctantly touched the Dragon.

Dragon Lady .. Daenerys Targaryenis

Dragon Lady was checking out Jon Snow .. maybe slightly crushing.

She liked it when he reluctantly touched the Dragon.

Dragon Lady .. Daenerys Targaryenis

He didn't even seem scared to approach the dragon to touch it. And the dragon seemed to have liked him. I wonder...

Looks like Sunday night's episode was accidentally released early by HBO in Europe. It's making it's way around the WWW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter