Game of Thrones Season 7....(WARNING SPOILERS)

Is there spoiler tags on here? Not that I would want to spoil anything, just curious.

It says spoilers in the title, but it's in reference to discussion of the previous episode that aired and prior to that. A warning to people who are not caught up to the current episode that we are talking about things that happened in past episodes. As far as actual spoilers....about things that are rumored to happen in future episodes, this is not the place for that.

It may be worse than that. We've been told the gold is in KL. Even assuming that is correct I suspect it's on Cersei to complete payment of the debt by delivering the gold to the Iron Bank. If so, that's a devil of a detail.

The gold is in the battlefield. They showed the wagon full of gold when Jamie pulled out the bag of coins for Bron. Cersei was making her deal with the Iron Bank and he said all was great...when he had the gold. A bit of a fore-shadow.

Not sure if this has been discussed, but will this thread be staying away from spoilers in regards to the leaked/hacked info?

(I don't mind spoilers that talk about the books or episodes that have aired, because I can easily not read until I've watched.)

You can hope it stays away from such things, but once a thread is made, as long as nobody violates the rules, they can post what they want.

The gold is in the battlefield. They showed the wagon full of gold when Jamie pulled out the bag of coins for Bron. Cersei was making her deal with the Iron Bank and he said all was great...when he had the gold. A bit of a fore-shadow.

We also had Randall Tarly specifically telling Jamie the gold was at KL. Then they were turning their attention to getting the food moving faster and he suggested flogging would speed things up.

3 more episodes are left. :( I wonder if they have already filmed the last season?

Last edited:

I'm not going to link it, but if any of you need a REALLY good laugh - like tears laugh - look up and watch "Game of Jones" - there is some adult language and themes, but if you're watching GOT...seriously, so funny.

I'm not going to link it, but if any of you need a REALLY good laugh - like tears laugh - look up and watch "Game of Jones" - there is some adult language and themes, but if you're watching GOT...seriously, so funny.

OK..well you can search naked and afraid Leslie Jones and Peter Dinklage. OMG...talk about funny!

OMG that was epic!!!!!!

I don't know where to start. Jon looks to be legit, not a bastard, so is he the king? Dragons don't seem to mind him..

Dany is showing who is boss.

Littlefinger is starting to show his hand. From what I have read the letter is one written by Sansa in S1...

Gendry! Hammer! Hound! Ser Jorah! Ser Davos! The other fellas!

What a great episode.

OMG that was epic!!!!!!

I don't know where to start. Jon looks to be legit, not a bastard, so is he the king? Dragons don't seem to mind him..

Dany is showing who is boss.

Littlefinger is starting to show his hand. From what I have read the letter is one written by Sansa in S1...

Gendry! Hammer! Hound! Ser Jorah! Ser Davos! The other fellas!

What a great episode.
The fact that Sam didn't even "register" that information when Gilly stumbled on it implies to me that it will be awhile until it becomes public knowledge in Westeros. We're left guessing what kind of impact it will have on the plot as there are several possibilities.

I'm confused by that letter though. What harm could it do now? Everybody knows it was written under duress.

Littlefinger stirring the pot between sisters.
Cersei pregnant....yeah right. She is lying.
Sam the holder if house Tarley now.
Love the band of hooligans going north of the wall.

Okay, I haven't loved the story line because it has been so obviously coming but Dany and Jon Snow is starting to grow on me. The look on her face when he said he'd lead the group going beyond the wall... She might just be the best actor on this show, she conveys so much without a single word.

I think Cersei is full of it and that the pregnancy is a ploy to cement what she sees as Jamie's wavering loyalty after he stood up to her on how to kill Olenna, met with Tyrion in secret, etc. She's stringing him along, promising everything he's ever wanted, and with her if something sounds too good to be true it almost certainly is.

The fact that Sam didn't even "register" that information when Gilly stumbled on it implies to me that it will be awhile until it becomes public knowledge in Westeros. We're left guessing what kind of impact it will have on the plot as there are several possibilities.

I'm confused by that letter though. What harm could it do now? Everybody knows it was written under duress.

Arya doesn't know. She was on the road immediately after Ned was killed. She doesn't know what Sansa was dealing with. Sansa and Arya didn't have a good relationship in their younger days and Arya doesn't seem to really trust Sansa yet. Arya has very much been out of the loop. She didn't even know the Starks had won back Winterfell.
I did find it somewhat interesting that Sansa was dealing with people more like Jon would want and Arya was mad at her about it. In their time apart, Jon has learned to think first, be more diplomatic before reacting. Arya has been alone, only having to worry about herself so she really hasn't learned that.
Gendry being all " hey I'm Robert Baratheon's bastard, your Ned Stark's bastard, let's be BFFs like our dads" was was favorite part of the episode.

Can somebody kindly remind me what that letter was about?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter