Galaxy's Edge - Rumors of opening?

lynch34

Ya Heard me?
So I saw that the rumors of Galaxy's Edge's opening in WDW seem to be end of December. Are there any such rumors about Disneyland? Late summer is all I've seen.

We've seen no rumor about a late summer opening. In fact, the AP Blockout Calendar would seem to contradict any such rumor. The lower APs are unblocked starting the 3rd week of August 2019, after being blocked from DL for most of the summer. It makes no sense for Disney to open SWGE just as most of the APs are allowed back into DL. As stated above, the major AP block starts the third week of June 2019, so that is when most bets are being placed for SWGE to open.

We just noticed yesterday that the Deluxe passes are blocked out at DL for most of the summer. That is new - the Deluxe pass has never been blocked out all summer like that.

I'm thinking that it might be time not to renew. Crowds next summer will be unbearable.

So I saw that the rumors of Galaxy's Edge's opening in WDW seem to be end of December. Are there any such rumors about Disneyland? Late summer is all I've seen.
Hey, where did you see this rumor about WDW? I have a friend going there in November to see the Galaxy Edge in WDW and he would be pretty bummed to miss it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!