Galaxy Edge Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaisyNY

DIS Veteran
Visiting in April and we are all big Star Wars fans...if parks open at 9, what time should we arrive at DHS? Do we then walk right over to Galaxy Edge? Looking at map, it seems like we should veer towards our left past Star Tours or follow the crowds, I'm guessing???

It’s hard to say what you’ll need to do post ROTR opening. Given Josh’s (easyWDW) post about rope dropping MFSR earlier this week, I would say as of now 730 and by 745 at the latest to be at the front of the crowd. They’ll walk you back to GE.

It’s hard to say what you’ll need to do post ROTR opening. Given Josh’s (easyWDW) post about rope dropping MFSR earlier this week, I would say as of now 730 and by 745 at the latest to be at the front of the crowd. They’ll walk you back to GE.
Agree. If RoTR is as good as they claim, it may make FoP lines look short. And completely change crowd patterns at Hs.

We are going in January. I am currently "loving" the waiting game for RotR to open and watching what it does to the crowds. So hard to plan. I mentioned in a different thread, I'm just going to have to accept "winging it" this trip. (Hard for me to do), but SWGE is a priority, so we'll show up and see what happens!

We (the mods) are trying to keep this forum as organized as possible. Any further SWGE general question please refer to the SWGE thread that's stickied

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter