Gaia "cash" question

gdulaney

<font color=deeppink>Another Konk Kooler please...
Does anybody know -- when you buy a cash card and use it to purchase items on Gaia... if the "cash" price is 2, does that mean 2 dollars?

Thanks,
Ginny

that I don't know since I haven't gotten gaia cash yet, but I'm sure some others can help you out with that.

I haven't bought a card yet either.... I wanted to see how it worked first.

Ginny

I've added information on Gaia cash to the guide. :)

AmberDaze -
You rock!! I just read your addition.

Thank you!!!
Ginny

i bought a gaia card one time with christmas money. Basically if something is like 299 gaia cash, it is $2.99 dollars. All you have to do it put a decimal in after two places to make it dollars. If you have any other questions, just pm me.

i bought a gaia card one time with christmas money. Basically if something is like 299 gaia cash, it is $2.99 dollars. All you have to do it put a decimal in after two places to make it dollars. If you have any other questions, just pm me.

Check guide -- you cannot buy items with real cash. :)

This might be considered offtopic, It's just, I like gaia, but it doesn't seem very kid friendly. I think the graphics are pretty and cool, but the people, towns, forums, are just awful, cussing, cyber dating, ( worse than cyber dating :scared1: ) and lot's of bullying, why I walked into the room without saying a word and someone called me stupid. ( I know, it's not that big of an insult, but they could say worse ). So.... if your under the age of 13, I suggest not going on, because sights like this have gotten me into trouble before.:confused:

This might be considered offtopic, It's just, I like gaia, but it doesn't seem very kid friendly. I think the graphics are pretty and cool, but the people, towns, forums, are just awful, cussing, cyber dating, ( worse than cyber dating :scared1: ) and lot's of bullying, why I walked into the room without saying a word and someone called me stupid. ( I know, it's not that big of an insult, but they could say worse ). So.... if your under the age of 13, I suggest not going on, because sights like this have gotten me into trouble before.:confused:

Gaia is NOT for children...unless parents make sure they stick to private rooms and houses. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter